Login

Videos

A few more from Ft. Morgan AL

More
02 Dec 2011 18:20 #1 by spd357
Sorry guys the descriptions are not in sync with the evp I will fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 18:06 - 02 Dec 2011 18:45 #2 by spd357
Once again these were all captured within a few minutes of each other. This place contains just a few cement bunkers away from the actual fort, it contained cannons at one time but all that remains now are holes in ground with the metal gears and these bunkers. Myself and J.p. were the only 2 people on the property in the daytime. The only ambient noises were the vehicles on the road in the distant and some kind of oil rig siren. The property has no electricity as the bunkers do not even have any outlets. We did a preliminary sweep of the bunkers with a emf alarm/detector and had no hits however later the emf would routinely go nuts and max out and that's when most of the evps were captured. J.P. emailed me a local news clipping a week later a local boat captain was shot and killed at the docks a couple hundred yards away while we were doing this investigation he also emailed me some more history where one of the cannons exploded and killed several of the soldiers at the site.

File Attachment:

File Name: n11_12_201...face.wav
File Size:2,072 KB

The 1st evp is a whisper I think its saying something about my face or faith I had just asked J.P. to shoot me with the laser temperature meter because I had felt a cold spot this evp is the same one from the last batch I posted but after listening to the whole section I was able to remember what was happening not that it made it any clearer to listen to.

File Attachment:

File Name: n11_12_201...home.wav
File Size:615 KB

The 2nd evp sounds like a quick "Go home" but it maybe nothing at all.

File Attachment:

File Name: n11_12_201...yell.wav
File Size:781 KB

The 3rd evp is also very short but I think it is a yell. If you listen to the very loud and clear demonic voice evp I posted earlier. This was on the very end of the word "Miya" or "Mya" I amplified it but listen to it and let me know what you all think.

File Attachment:

File Name: n11_12_201...mine.wav
File Size:401 KB

The 4th evp was captured right after I said you can have the coffee. I think it sounds feminine and says "thats mine" but I probably am way off.

I would appreciate any of your thoughts or comments. I am new to this and would like to get any pointers or help I can thanks in advance.
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 18:45 by spd357.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features