Login

Videos

More from Ft Morgan AL

More
02 Jan 2012 00:32 #1 by jbbiggs
Replied by jbbiggs on topic Re: More from Ft Morgan AL
I agree the first one sounds like "they killed (or kicked) me"
Nice catch!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jan 2012 22:01 #2 by dipsparanormal
Great EVPs! The second one was awesome!

More
02 Dec 2011 18:04 #3 by crystalcross
Here is my take on this, and please accept it for what its worth, and that being just my personal opinion.

The first EVP file, when I first heard it I heard the beeps and thought it was my audio processing equipment. But then I realized its in the audio file itself, and must be some equipment at the site since I can hear the reverberations from the room. Also the plane which is going over makes it difficult to detect other sounds. I know you can't control those issues.

In that audio file I was able to make a reverb profile (The time it takes for reverb echos to subside, and the time from the initial sound to the first reverb hit.) It seems to be a large hall with stone walls.

I hear the whispers, but one thing I noticed is that when I apply a reverb reduction algorithm the whispers go away. Also each time I hear the whisper, there is a noise or click or sound preceeding it. I'm thinking what we're hearing may be the reverb echos from sounds or movements. At list in that particular recording. If you look at the profile of the sounds, they start pronounced and get quieter which is also consistent with a reverb echo.

In the second recording, I'm seeing much of the same thing. What sounds like a voice is repeat reverberations of the noise just preceding it. I pulled up the wave form pattern in a amplified manner, and when I did you can see the ramp pattern which is customary for reverbs. I'll post a picture of it below:

Attachments:

More
02 Dec 2011 10:26 #4 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
The first one yes it does sound like they killed me 00:01
The secound EVP just after the first bang at 00:04 is a faint yell off in the distance.
The third right before asking you can play with the flash light,at 00:14.

More
02 Dec 2011 03:45 #5 by spd357
Replied by spd357 on topic Re: More from Ft Morgan AL
I might be hearing things but I think I'm hearing what your talking about. I still cant make the whisper out but I think your talking about after first whisper I hear a really faint they killed me. I never noticed it before.

More
02 Dec 2011 01:36 - 02 Dec 2011 01:37 #6 by spd357
Replied by spd357 on topic Re: More from Ft Morgan AL
Thanks for your input. Any other opinions and thoughts are welcomed by me. I have a couple of more but they are very faint so I havent decided to put them up yet.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 01:37 by spd357.

More
02 Dec 2011 01:36 #7 by ericnmina
I agree on the first one it does sound like "they killed me"
The following user(s) said Thank You: spd357

More
02 Dec 2011 01:08 #8 by RussJohnson74
On the first EVP I honestly hear the voice say "They killed me".
The following user(s) said Thank You: spd357

More
01 Dec 2011 06:12 - 01 Dec 2011 17:49 #9 by spd357
3 evps here, the first one is a whisper. I can not make out what is being said but something is clearly being whispered.

File Attachment:

File Name: 11_12_2011...sper.wav
File Size:4,695 KB

The second one is a faint thud and yell in the background

File Attachment:

File Name: 11_12_2011...yell.wav
File Size:3,747 KB

The third one is me asking a question followed by a long pause and right before I speak again you hear "yeah"

File Attachment:

File Name: 11_12_2011...yeah.wav
File Size:6,402 KB

These were also from the Ft Morgan AL investigation. On 11/12/2011 all were taken a few minutes apart.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Dec 2011 17:49 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Features