Login

very clear and loud demonic voice

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Feb 2012 15:27 #1 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: very clear and loud demonic voice
question If you thought it to be demonic why would you temp it.even Jesus did not destroy the demons instead they told him that it wasn't in his power instead he cast them in to the swine where they jumped off a cliff to release their spirits.I would suggest not to investigate this house again and If people are living in this dwelling better to lose ahouse then your soul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2012 08:01 #2 by blackmercedz
CrystalCross, I agree. I heard 'Got It' as well. I definitely do not think it is the same person, and I do believe this is a disembodied voice. What is interesting is it seems to be asking the man taking the pictures if he 'Got It'. However, I do not believe this is demonic. Perhaps an intelligent spirit, who even seems polite. (Because the voice seems to ask the photographer if he "Got It"). Very nice catch.

More
19 Feb 2012 17:06 #3 by spd357
No the sound was not audible. The only sound I remember hearing. Is at one time I think I heard a faint whistle or something similar but nothing while these were being recorded

More
19 Feb 2012 07:12 #4 by sharp34
In this recording I hear ( in the light )

More
18 Feb 2012 16:52 #5 by crystalcross
For one the reason that area sounds a bit different is because its obviously been made louder, you can see the background noise increases. But on the right channel of the recording is the original (Good idea)

So rather than used the enhanced version I used the original to look at it.

First off although it sounds similar its not the same voice. The vocal tones are in a much lower register. The person doing most of the talking has a strong higher register in the midrange area. The person who said the other sound (The one in question) had a more base or baritone primary register. Also has a much more subdued sound.

So I think its actually a second person. What he's saying, I can't really make out. Almost something like "Got it".

Here's the rub though. I would think that the voice would have been heard while there. I don't think its an EVP technically. Because an EVP is a sound which appears on a recording which was not present at the time of recording. It may have been a voice which was missed during the recording or not noticed but I think its an audible phenomena nor a electronic phenomena.

The reason I'm saying that is because of the echo component. A TRUE evp would appear only on the recording and so would not have an echo component. So I think it was actually an audible sound during the record session, but what or who it was from I can't say.

File Attachment:

File Name: evp1-p3.mp3
File Size:17 KB
Attachments:

More
18 Feb 2012 14:37 #6 by kctkd
Could have been you or the other person starting to say something like "my" and then pausing by saying "a"? It comes across as mya or my a.

More
18 Feb 2012 13:55 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Just my opinion, I could be wrong, but that "mya" sounds a lot like your own voice.

More
18 Feb 2012 04:24 #8 by sharp34
This doesn't sound demonic to me at all. My question would be were you able to hear this as it was said. What I hear is a deep male voice but I don't hear ( miya or mya ) what I clearly hear is cast in the light with lots of echo in the voice. But whats really interesting is after cast in the light is said I clearly hear an inhale through the nose.

More
01 Dec 2011 05:49 - 18 Feb 2012 13:22 #9 by spd357

File Attachment:

File Name: 11_12_2011...done.wav
File Size:9,368 KB

This is from my first investigation 11/12/2011 at 12:41 pm. Its at Ft Morgan AL. You will hear my voice saying I will show it to you. Then you will hear a smirk kind of laugh followed by what sounds like "Miya" or "Mya". A few seconds later I will say I know were being demanding then it sounds like "House" is being said. I was with one other person on this property and neither of us heard these voices until I played back the recording. I say it sounds Demonic I do not know if it is or is not. It gave me the creeps though.
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Feb 2012 13:22 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features