Login

Videos

A Few More Of Our Best EVPS

• Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team
  • Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Apr 2011 04:31 #1 by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team
Replied by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team on topic Re: A Few More Of Our Best EVPS
Well Pictures 90% Of The Time Capture What Video Does Not and I Haven't Had Too Much Luck With Video But Am A Die Hard Fan Of All Types Of Photography. I Have one video Of A Chair Moving Untouched I Will Upload Its Really Neat and I Feel No Need To Upload Any Video Footage Of Just Nothing And Us,If It Has Nothing Remarkably Amazing In It I Feel Its Pointless. We do not share all of our photos a videos with the general public based on client privacy to conceal their identity,Faces,homes(Inside And Out) Their Voices On Audio ETC.....Allot of people feel embarrassed and feel like they will be judged and looked at as crazy if that would get out in their neighborhood and people who may know them,they may have allot of expensive things in their homes and don't want others knowing fearing they may get robbed ETC....This Is Understandable An Unfortunately Some Of Our Evidence Video/Photos we do not post but as soon as i get usable video clips i will post them ASAP and let you know.Ive also had killer videos and killer photos that have mysteriously deleted themselves from my computer,flash drives,external hard drives ETC....I doesn't matter where you save them especially in the Diabolical Demonic Cases If They Don't Wanna Be Seen Then They Wont.But Like I Said I Have 1 Video I Will Upload Soon Ill Let You Know and When I Get Videos That I Feel Are Actually Worth Showing Ill Post Them ASAP.Hope This Answers Your Question.Any Others Plz Ask.Talk To You Later

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2011 02:04 #2 by crystalcross
Thanks for the explanation. I really appreciate the detail. Do you ever take videos of your investigations? I look forward to seeing some videos if you have them. Sounds like some really fascinating investigations.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2011 22:11 #3 by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team
Replied by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team on topic Re: A Few More Of Our Best EVPS
Well It Came From A Residential Case That Was A Manipulative Demonic,Very Bad Situation.On That One I Had Actually Asked (Why Dont You Like God) But I Was In The Downstairs And The Device Upstairs So My Voice Was Inaudible To The Device. Im The Lead Investigator and What Comes To Our Advantage Is That I Am A Audio Engineer and Audio Is My Expertise and Element.I Have Analyzed The Audio With The Best Audio Equipment To Date.If You Listen Very Closely I PROMISE You It Is Saying BETRAYAL and The Are 3 Syllables To The Phrase And I Can See The Syllables Within Programs. WHATS WRONG Would Make It 2 Syllables So That Throws That Out The Window.Listen To It Many Many Times and Keep In Mind That Its 3 Syllables and You'll Get It.Its There I Promise.I 95% Of The Time Only Save and or Upload EVPS That I Can Make A Positive Identity On.I Hope This Answers Your Question and If It Sounds Like Im Being A Smart-ass Im Actually Not.Looking Forward TO Hearing from You.

More
05 Apr 2011 02:25 #4 by crystalcross
I was listening to the one entitled "Betrayal" and that one almost seems to say "What's wrong"...

Where was that taken, whats the background on that?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Apr 2011 00:54 #5 by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team
A Few More Of Our Best EVPS was created by Unseen Forces Paranormal research Team
All Of These Except 1--I LOVE YOU MA--Came From Demonic Residential Cases

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features