Login

Videos

double evp from Howle Hill, Wales, UK

More
23 Oct 2011 12:03 #1 by crystalcross
WMA is fine now. I've since changed the forums to be able to accept audio uploads in that format. So you can now attach them directly to a forum post, and then insert them where you want in the message.

As for Audacity, yes great program. I use it myself exclusively. It can do MP3's however, you simply have to install the LAME-MP3 libraries available on the Audacity download site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2011 10:38 #2 by channelpirate
No, that's fine. What format is best for you? I use Audacity to cut out segments of audio but this will not output directly as MP3 although I can change to this if it's better for you - rob

More
22 Oct 2011 15:01 #3 by crystalcross
Great find, and welcome aboard. Always love to see what our brothers in the UK find.

By the way, I made some changes so the system now accepts WMA files. And I took the liberty to attach your file so that it plays correctly. Hope you don't mind.

I can hear the "No" crystal clear, the "Yes" is not quite as easily spotted.

More
22 Oct 2011 13:20 - 22 Oct 2011 14:59 #4 by channelpirate
This was recorded at the above location in 2009. There were only two of us present when recorded, the rest being in another part of the house. First evp comes after we are asked to come out of the attic - we believe it is 'no'. I am then walking down the stairs wth Stew and am describing what I saw and a 'yes' cuts across me. Recording was digital on an Olympus 6300 and neither of us heard the evp's at the time.

File Attachment:

File Name: NorthSuite...0-09.wma
File Size:1,412 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Oct 2011 14:59 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features