Login

Videos

Gardens of Faith EVP "Behind you"

More
13 Sep 2011 22:14 - 13 Sep 2011 22:20 #1 by tyrstag
Actually. I catch you saying "Ok" for the second time and than I hear "Watch out." than there is some more whispering, than "behind you". Same voice.

Edited to add: There is a lot going on behind you (the whispering) as you are talking as well.
Last edit: 13 Sep 2011 22:20 by tyrstag. Reason: To add

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2011 02:05 #2 by Arcticpuppett

File Attachment:

File Name: GardensOfF...dYou.mp3
File Size:364 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: GardensofF...ised.wav
File Size:1,188 KB

Our group set out for it's first investigation at Gardens of Fatih Cemetery in Maryland. Another investigator and I kept seeing something moving a little ways a way from us, but it was too dark, so she suggested we go up further to see if what we were seeing was still there. I say "okay" twice. After the second time I say "okay" there's a female whisper that whispers "behind you". This ones a toughy to hear, but I find myself turning the volume up really loud sometimes and playing it over and over for people for two reasons....1 because once you hear it the first time, you will not miss again, it's just a matter of picking it up initially, and 2 because it gave me goosebumps and creeped me out since the first time I heard and it still give me the creeps to this day. :) I put in the orginal, longer clip and then a shorter, slightly enhanced to try to pick up the softer tones a little better. I hope you can hear and get creeped out like I did.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features