Login

Videos

Investigation EVP The Barn Kids Playing

More
11 Sep 2011 07:32 #1 by Arcticpuppett

File Attachment:

File Name: Steppingst...inal.mp3
File Size:1,425 KB

We did a year long investigation at a Museum which used to be a private residence. There is a barn on the property. Before doing the investigation we had people fill out questionaire's so we could get an idea of what was going on there. One of the questionnaire came from an employee who would at time be in the lower part of the barn late at night and reported on his questionnaire that he was so afriad he left the property one night because he heard noises that sounded like children playing in the barn above him. On our first investigation there we caught a voice in the barn, but then we were blown away when on our second season's investigation our recorder caught the sounds of what we think are kids playing tag. It sounds to me like the sound of screaming like someone's being chased around...there's a pause and then the sounds start again and towards the very end it sounds like a female saying something that includes the words "I'm not it". This EVP is awesome to us because at the time we were in the house and the barn was empty...and we're in the country at around 11 in the evening. We were so surpised at how long it lasted and were so excited that this type of happening had been included in one of our questionnaires. We felt is was a residual haunting going on in the barn of perhaps childhood memories being played back over and over. The family who lived there had I believe 4 daughters. The barn ended up being the most active of the buildings on the property, even though there seemed to be more of an intelligent presence in the house. Anyways here it is.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features