Login

Videos

Personal EVP

More
03 Jan 2012 01:18 #1 by angelofmusic911
Replied by angelofmusic911 on topic Re: Personal EVP
No need to apologize! I'm open to all suggestions! I'm just glad that we were able to catch this when we did. I'm hoping for another investigation because the activity is still going strong, even my company has begun to sense the presence and won't stay in the house very long.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2012 21:21 #2 by Winkx
Replied by Winkx on topic Re: Personal EVP
It sounds to me like he's saying, "I'm gonna have to think about it."

P.S. Please forgive me, this is my VERY 1st time here, and... as w/ lots of things here lately, I seem to have become quite expert @ messing the simple things totally up! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: angelofmusic911

More
02 Jan 2012 13:56 #3 by Tigerlilly5777
Replied by Tigerlilly5777 on topic Re: Personal EVP
Just heard this... had to listen to it several times but after you ask him to smile and say cheese it sounds like he says "No... I hate photos!"

Very very cool catch! :ohmy:

More
11 Sep 2011 22:41 #4 by angelofmusic911
As far as I know, there were no deaths in the house. However, I do recognize that voice and literally hit my knees when I heard this. An ex-boyfriend of mine committed suicide back in 2003 at the age of 29. Ever since his death, I have sensed a presence in the house, and it's not a friendly presence either. He had a severe temper when we dated. I have had the house investigated several times and it was determined that his spirit, among others, are drawn to me. The way it was explained to me was that I was like a single bright light in the darkness and like moths to a flame, spirits follow me. I had often wondered why strange things happened around me (even in my childhood) so I am thankful that I now have an explanation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
11 Sep 2011 21:24 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Personal EVP
You're right, he doesn't seem amused with being asked to smile and say cheese. You can almost hear that he's in his mid to late 30's. Very very good catch! Do you know if the location you were in was known to have a spirit? Did anyone die there? Perhaps a male in his 30's?

More
10 Sep 2011 13:19 #6 by angelofmusic911
Hi everyone! Thank you all for listening and commenting! From what we could gather here at home, it sounds like the voice said, "I don't think so."

More
10 Sep 2011 04:40 #7 by jcm8580
Replied by jcm8580 on topic Re: Personal EVP
Very cool. Definitely a male voice. Really hard to make out what's being said. Thanks for sharing!

More
10 Sep 2011 02:59 #8 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Personal EVP
I went through and listened to it a few more times and I can hear a male voice but I can't make out what exactly it said.

More
10 Sep 2011 02:51 #9 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Personal EVP
wow that was cool it sounded like a man saying bite,,not sure but it was strange..good one..

More
10 Sep 2011 02:30 #10 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Personal EVP
It may just be me, but i'm not totally sure what i'm supposed to hear. I'm on a cell phone so that may be why but i'm not certain. I agree with Grupo that doing the three time would make it easier. Thanks in advance!

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features