Login

Videos

Solitary cell

More
16 Aug 2011 00:53 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Solitary cell
Its a way to split a microphone input on a voice recorder into the Left and Right channels.
Then connecting one channel to an external microphone, while connecting the right channel to a high gain magnetic pickup. The magnetic pickup will in turn take EMF signals and record the audio frequency range onto the one channel of the voice recorder, while at the same time recording the audio signals on the other channel.

When you play back, you can then compare audio frequency EMF signal recordings which should not have any audio components except what the electromagnetic flux carries in it, and the pure audio component.

Theoretically any EVP or spirit voices should be heard on both sides, actually should be heard much clearer on the EMF side.

To test this device I took the EMF meter and approached the laptop until it started to register a reading from the EMF of the laptop. At the same time I took the magnetic pickup of the EMF recorder and brought it to the same range. At that range you could hear the EMF noise which the laptop created.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2011 16:04 #2 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Solitary cell
what is this EMF support you talk of?

More
14 Aug 2011 23:46 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Solitary cell
Excellent catch guys!

As always, great evidence. What were you using to record with?

Next time you go out, get with me I want to see if your Voice recorder will support a EMF pickup.

More
14 Aug 2011 19:04 #4 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: Solitary cell
sadly nothing came and whispered in my ear but i did get into a fight with s spirit via the ovilus!

More
14 Aug 2011 19:00 #5 by DementedWarlok
Solitary cell was created by DementedWarlok
Vince and I did a Evp session for about 1 hour in a solitary cell with the doors closed. these next evps are hard to hear. there is some background noise and talking but with headphones and the volume cranked you can here the wispers of the answers i recieved.

EVP 1. I ask a spirit to do me a favor and go wisper something in irisheyes1223's ear. the spirt says ok but it did not do what i told it to do :(

EVP2: the solitary cell seemed bigger than the other cells so i asked how nice it must have been to be in this cell and i get a no

NOTE: these files dont have alot of editing done to them the wispers are hard to heard and not cleaned up. you may need headphones to hear these responses. I am still learning how to use and mess with audio filters and one day i will master them. I also believe a good EVP should not need to much enhancement. I was able to hear these with headphone and i could hear them on my regular PC speakers a 5.1 surround system. Naturally at high volume lol!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features