Login

Videos

a$$hole

More
23 Feb 2012 19:50 #1 by bhardcoreholden
Replied by bhardcoreholden on topic Re: a$$hole
thats awesome love it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2012 22:14 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: a$$hole
I agree with Tresses, I love it when they curse. One can't expect them all to be a saint in communicating with niceties, acting like a proper lady or gentleman and being charming! LOL

More
20 Feb 2012 22:02 #3 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: a$$hole
i have personally use this device and there are times where i think i wasted my money but i have had times where when i ask questions it does respond. Every investigator has their own way of doing things and with the equipment they use. As for the franks box...i like and use it it works good with my investigation style and it also has proven to work. I for one am not sold on the k2 meters. too many times have i seen things mess with it. but their are alot of people who use it and they love it. This is why the paranormal investigation is under fire alot because so many things can work for some people and not others and no one can agree. so here is to agree/disagree. either way i think it says a$$hole due to i am around it alot and i would like to add it is amazing it said more than one word cause these devices normally dont.

More
20 Feb 2012 09:46 #4 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: a$$hole
Well we were not even doing evp work at all at the time. we just happened to walk in the drunk tank and the olvious x said this on photonic mode. the photonic mode runs the basis of human speech thus how its kinda hard to make an exact assumption of what it really is saying.
BHPIJosh I completely understand where you are coming from. The olvious x device i was using was seen on Ghost Adventures and right on the device it does say for entertainment purpose only. I dont use this device when on a actual paranormal investigation in a private house. I do have a shack hack or franks box as they are called and I do get better results. I have modded mine further and removed the FM atenna so I have no FM reception and yet somehow voices to come in and out which is odd to me. I do respect your opinion. We all have different ways of doing what we do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
20 Feb 2012 06:35 #5 by sharp34
Replied by sharp34 on topic Re: a$$hole
this wasn't my evp

More
20 Feb 2012 05:48 #6 by VentusAssassin
Replied by VentusAssassin on topic Re: a$$hole
at first it did sound more like hi a$$hole but the more i listen to it it eventually sounded like "i am full" then some other things. did u ask it anything b4 this came up or did it just say it out of the blue?

More
20 Feb 2012 03:58 #7 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: a$$hole
Lol that's pretty clear what it's saying good one

More
20 Feb 2012 03:47 #8 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: a$$hole
It could be saying anything but it does sound like Hi A$$hole. :lol:

More
20 Feb 2012 02:15 #9 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: a$$hole
I'm not sold on it saying Hi A$$hole. I'm not sure what it says, but what sounds like A$$hole sounds like 2 completely different words or even letters. That and I don't like Frank's Box devices, but that's not the point here.

More
20 Feb 2012 02:07 #10 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: a$$hole
Wave pad is another good program also

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features