Login

Videos

EVP In Living Room

More
19 Sep 2011 03:49 #1 by SchmidtTalker
I hear "___ ... Child, they ain't mean." Cool EVP! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 05:20 #2 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: EVP In Living Room
He said "Yeah, walk over the bridge and die" he wants/ted to die... I got such a vibe and it brings tears to my eyes, kind of a one way love affection moment when the other side doesn't give a ... And yeah don't worry, this was yet another channeling - this is how I do it, if someone's got bad blood with me for that, I suggest talking to my on PM, if not, leave me be, don't talk behind my back. Cause no one ever as of yet sent me a message or told me directly their concerns (sorry Alpha, just dealing with some crass) I DO give a lot of myself, and in return would like to get at least understanding. Thank you very much, on with the subject he wantst to die cause she did not return a favor, his woman died in a car accident, he felt low, fell in love with her sister and that's how it all happend (sis was a ... yeah) so anyway if you need anything, strike up convo on PM, I'll be stirring stuff around too, so feel free ;)

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2011 23:23 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: EVP In Living Room
Since then the "I love you" is heard clearly. What happens is that when you hear other voices is very difficult to identify. This is what happens when we recorded in an uncontrolled environment. Thanks for sharing

More
07 Aug 2011 23:08 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: EVP In Living Room
It sounds like a mans voice. It kind of sounds like he is saying yup.

More
02 Aug 2011 00:12 #5 by gatorgig
EVP In Living Room was created by gatorgig
Captured this EVP in living room....my grandson was talking to some old dolls and said one of them was mean....then you hear a voice............
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features