Login

Videos

Bagdad Cemetery (Leander, Texas)

More
31 Jul 2011 21:23 #1 by crystalcross

gHOstS40 wrote: What? I am so confused right now....

That makes two of us! I have no clue what that meant, or didn't mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2011 21:15 #2 by gHOstS40
What? I am so confused right now....

More
31 Jul 2011 20:26 #3 by gnhadmin
Ghost, haunted, CADAVER, do not approach at all costs, ghost, reppelant, evil entities, something really bad can't tell yet not a wight although might be.... Carlos, La Hossa De Las Muertes De Juegos Al Arabiya Nandes Costa La Karabiya non.... ok enough I have wretched wirths from this... you guys are like baaaaad mojo magnet... sorry I just lost it there, I still like you BUT you are A LOT of trouble, and I am like that myself, two wrongs don't make a right, right? ;) Heck I'll stick anyway, more fun and love to share.... but yeah why Carlos? something around his thighs is worrying, as in cut off, but not sealed properly... you might just want to dig it up... but trust me very bad... also wendigos about ... ehhh ok I'm soooo not going to THAT place. Ask questions and add info, you ommited like three things I can sense there VERY IMPORTANT. Singing is a la estrela thing. Call it magick if you like.

More
31 Jul 2011 16:05 #4 by gHOstS40
Cloudy, light rain, 9-10pm investigation at Bagdad Cemetery in Leander, Texas. Name Carlos specially came up on Ghost Radar (once in awhile get something that just seems odd even though it is an app). After calling Carlos out, there is a weird anomaly that comes up on digital recorder. There is some wind, which is easy to tell, but what is the "singing" sound that is over my voice?

After an hour of investigating this cemetery, we stumble upon a headstone, which reads: CARLOS. Oddly, this is the first name that is prominently displayed on the stone, his last name Taylor is carved small under it. He was 9 and died in the early 1900's. All this was confirmed on a website that records most to all burials in the cemeteries.

Would love to hear any thoughts on the recorded sound! :)

File Attachment:

File Name: BChum.wav
File Size:1,287 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Features