Login

Videos

EVP in abandoned town

More
08 Jul 2011 17:15 #11 by justdani
Replied by justdani on topic Re: EVP in abandoned town
Are you on Facebook? I can certainly post some information for you there and on Myspace. I would find it an honor to spread the word of your quests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 16:12 #12 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: EVP in abandoned town

justdani wrote: Thank you for the information. I have bookmarked your page so i can go back and keep up on what is there, and to freshen up on my Spanish, hee hee. Adios mi amigo!

Thank you mate. We are waiting for our website and if ever you dare to publish an article you do open doors for us. A big hug

More
08 Jul 2011 00:12 #13 by justdani
Thank you for the information. I have bookmarked your page so i can go back and keep up on what is there, and to freshen up on my Spanish, hee hee. Adios mi amigo!

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 00:08 #14 by Grupo Alpha
Spain is a place full of amazing places, full of legends and tall tales. I tell you what would happen in big. In Fresno you can access quietly, take pictures and enjoy all the people. There are other sites where you have to ask permission ... or try not to see you hehe Anyway, again thank you very much for all friends, we are at your disposal for any questions or anything you want. A hug from Spain

More
07 Jul 2011 23:54 #15 by justdani
Well if i ever get to Spain, I would love to go there and see it. Would it happen to be anywhere near Capella? My grandmother and her parents were from there. Do you have to have permission to go there or can you just go and take pics? I have also been watching your youtube vids too. I liked how you captured the way things were when that hotel was in working order, like the telefano and the old register book. Oh, what was up with all the red string everywhere? just kids being destructive?

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jul 2011 23:42 #16 by Grupo Alpha
Hello justdani

Thank you very much for your words, we are happy to hear that you liked our article. Your Spanish is very good indeed, better than my English je je respect the people, the truth is that this left a whole, the people who lived there left to live in the city or other towns more prosperous, the only thing still employed there, are some land. It is a fascinating place

More
07 Jul 2011 23:38 #17 by justdani
Amazing site, i just wish i had payed closer attention in Spanish class. So correct me if i am wrong, that is an abandoned town right? I see the word Abandonado and the name of the town is Fresno de Torote. the slide pics are really cool. What happened to the people that lived there?

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jul 2011 22:26 #18 by Grupo Alpha

everex5 wrote: What town? Very interesting...

Hello Everex5! Specifically because it is the village of "Fresno Torote", near Madrid (Spain) we conducted a field investigation there and just recently we have just published the results on our website. I'll put here the link to see the whole story. ]

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jul 2011 22:23 #19 by Grupo Alpha

Sensitive Rhonda wrote: I Heard MSG< Perhaps someones initials , Or to much mono sodium glutamate killed him .

Hi Sensitive , as I said, the EVP says "Let me go," is quite strong and clear but I guess being in Spanish can be more complicated to understand. thank you very much

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jul 2011 22:21 #20 by Grupo Alpha

justdani wrote: Wow, awesome EVP, can anyone make out what it's saying, I've listened 6xs, can't quite make it out. Thank you

The EVP says, "Let me go," he says in Spanish, so as you find it difficult to understand. a hug

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds

Features