Login

Videos

Waverly HIlls i'd walk that

More
17 Mar 2011 16:27 #1 by crystalcross
Ok that explains it. I was wondering why it sounded tinny. Yeah, I tried that on a few of them also, trouble is no matter what EQ you run it through you tend to lose something in the EVP.

I've even tried to use noise reduction software but the problem is that with "White Noise" its very difficult to eliminate the noise without eliminating the sound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2011 15:22 #2 by DementedWarlok
crystalcross i ran it thru a high pass filter so you can better hear it

More
17 Mar 2011 04:23 #3 by crystalcross

DementedWarlok wrote: this one is a response to me trying to figure what side of the death tunnel i wanted to walk on. first part is i'd walk that, the last part of the sentence is hard to hear and it sound kinda like way or side

Interesting EVP. I noticed that the quality on this EVP is so much different than the others. Almost sounds like it was equalized or something. Was it recorded with a different device? Seems to have no low tones in it.

Very interesting, I hear the voice almost sounds like one of those old record players. The victrolas.

More
17 Mar 2011 02:34 #4 by DementedWarlok
this one is a response to me trying to figure what side of the death tunnel i wanted to walk on. first part is i'd walk that, the last part of the sentence is hard to hear and it sound kinda like way or side
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features