Login

Videos

WaverlyHills whistle 2 parts

More
17 Mar 2011 03:31 #1 by crystalcross

irisheyes1223 wrote: here is the second half again very faint

Now I gotta tell you, this creeps me out. And I'm not easily creeped.

I listend to this about 20 times and... Well hard to explain. There is a short burst towards the end that sounds almost like the sound of a CD player thats skipping or a modem. (For those who remember what those are).

Well I I explored it more and said to myself "This sure sounds like something speeded up...", so I decided to slow it down and see how it sounds... Ok guys... This is where it gets creepy.

So when I slow it down, the wave pattern does NOT just look like a normally slowed down recording. Let me explain a bit, I've been into electronics and audio since 1977. Generally when you slow something down all the frequencies shift, and all the wave patters start to look bigger. Well, I got "Some" of that, but strangely even within those patterns new wave patterns appeared.

Well, rather than explain too much of the technicals... Just listen to it. And anyone who doesn't trust or believe me, please I welcome you to take the original recording find the spot that has the high pitch noise and then slow it down...

File Attachment:

File Name: creepy.wav
File Size:506 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2011 03:29 #2 by DementedWarlok
i think we were in the a hallway. yeah there was alot of echo in the building

More
17 Mar 2011 03:17 #3 by crystalcross

irisheyes1223 wrote: demented caught this whistle. its faint and there is 2 parts

I like the recording. I have a few questions...

#1 - Is this in a halway? Where was this recorded.
I here some really heavy reverberation, so it sounds like a large room. Very interesting.

Good catch.

More
16 Mar 2011 00:59 #4 by irisheyes1223
here is the second half again very faint
Attachments:

More
16 Mar 2011 00:59 #5 by irisheyes1223
demented caught this whistle. its faint and there is 2 parts
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features