Login

Videos

Waverly Hills Class A EVP 1

More
17 Mar 2011 04:29 #1 by crystalcross

irisheyes1223 wrote: This is from my recorder. You can hear the scream loudly on mine i jumped when i heard ...

Wow, your recorder is so much clearer. Great frequency range. Was it on a rope around your wrist or something? Sounds like its dangling. I can hear the thumping as you walk. Definitely clear howl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2011 04:26 #2 by crystalcross

irisheyes1223 wrote: chuck you will love it we sure did. we didnt stick with anybody demented and I went our own ways together it made the experience so much better because there was not as much contamination from others

That's the way to do it. Great EVP. You guys are well on your way! Great stuff!

More
16 Mar 2011 04:09 #3 by NeeNee
That is AWESOME!!

More
16 Mar 2011 03:02 #4 by irisheyes1223
This is from my recorder. You can hear the scream loudly on mine i jumped when i heard this because i thought it was right behind me and you can tell by the volume. So it is a true Class A evp. both demented and i heard it and we both caught it on our recorders :)
Attachments:

More
16 Mar 2011 01:18 #5 by irisheyes1223
chuck you will love it we sure did. we didnt stick with anybody demented and I went our own ways together it made the experience so much better because there was not as much contamination from others

More
16 Mar 2011 01:09 #6 by Chuckdaddy
Wow there was one at sec 1, sec 4 and I think at sec 10.
I can't wait to go.

More
15 Mar 2011 23:54 #7 by JanetP1507
:woohoo: awesome!!!

More
15 Mar 2011 23:47 #8 by irisheyes1223
here is our first EVP we caught while on the inital start of the tour we were headed to the second floor. this scream was heard by us and a few other and since we were in the back of the group we caught it on our recorders. it mumbles more but i cannot make out what it is!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features