Login

Videos

Trying to heat what they are saying

More
12 Mar 2011 16:42 #1 by Chuckdaddy
Good to know thanks! Need all the help I can get.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2011 02:52 #2 by crystalcross
Anytime Chuck! I'm so glad you posted them. Great EVP's, especially love the first one. Keep up the good work.

As for the digital recorder, it could have to do with the encoding and compression used. If its configurable, check to make sure you're using 31khz or better frequency, and 16 bit or better.

More
12 Mar 2011 00:44 #3 by Chuckdaddy
The funny thing about this is it's digital not analog. I don't know what happened.
I don't know the history of the building, but it has been around for about 73 years and there is a good chance some would have died, or has been used for funerals.
I've questioned people in a roundabout way to get there take. Most agree there is some kind of presence there.

I'm not sure what I hear, but I do hear voices.

As for the secon EVP I posted, to me it sounds like a definite ""hello". But like you said, that's just me.
Thanks for listening and replying.

More
10 Mar 2011 19:10 #4 by crystalcross
Good afternoon Chuck! Thanks for uploading the great file.
Nothing like a nice EVP to sink my teeth into. And you're right the quality has degraded significantly.
Seems the highs are mostly wiped out. Must be from an analog (magnetic tape) recorder.

Not knowing what area of the EVP you're talking about, I'll go under the assumption that the very first part was a known person's voice. Because it seems way to forefront to be an EVP.

So the next part I hear at a file index of 4.2 seconds to about 5.5 seconds into it. I've amplified it, and listened to it several times.

File Attachment:

File Name: 03-04-11-ENH-1.wav
File Size:109 KB

I must say, that to me this sounds like "Help! Heart attack..." Was there by chance anyone that died there who died of a heart attack? Its a male voice. And sounds like someone in their 50-70's.

I'll keep looking for more in the file.
Attachments:

More
10 Mar 2011 17:44 #5 by Chuckdaddy
Please listen and let’s discuss what you hear. I apologize for some reason the quality has eroded.
This is a place where I hear a lot of incoherent speech.

File Attachment:

File Name: 03-04-11Sample1.wav
File Size:976 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features