Login

Videos

Cathederal Cemetery 5/10/11

More
11 May 2011 23:45 #1 by undertaker1
Should be a awsome investigation. Also said a ghost dog chases you and green eyes appear. We just did a home investigation and i am a sensitive and had the woman spirit talking to me. We also had a toy play london bridge over the baby ,onitor and it didn't record and we were all downstairs. It later recorded when i pushed it though. I hope to get my usb fixed soon so i can shre audio. We had a mans voice whisper but couldn't hear what it was saying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2011 23:38 #2 by LishaM01
So wish I was you. That has got to be the most prime spot ever!

More
11 May 2011 23:33 #3 by undertaker1
Awsome. I am going to a cemetary close to me it was a old psychiatric hospital and had a graveyard for the patients. The building was burned down a few years ago but it is still sid to go and hear the patients screaming in the graveyard so interested in finding out and getting some evidence.

More
11 May 2011 23:29 #4 by LishaM01
I think so too. Thank you for your input. I plan to back to the Washburn cemetery where I got the 'she misses you' evp a few nights ago. I got it without the ghost box. I would like to get another like that.

More
11 May 2011 23:27 #5 by LishaM01
Just asked if anyone wanted to step up and speak. For some reason when I download the evp's from the digital recorder the first part where I introduce myself seems to wash out even though it sounds perfect before download. I think it is the length of the wire I use to download. It can cause degredation of some of the sound.

More
11 May 2011 23:23 #6 by undertaker1
I just listened sounded like 2 voices and ssounds like good job i want one. did you ask a question.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2011 17:45 #7 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Cathederal Cemetery 5/10/11
I just listened to it...sounds to me like "We need your help...help us."

More
11 May 2011 17:32 #8 by LishaM01
To me it sounds like:

"We need your help. Help _ _"

I can't make out the last 2 words.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features