Login

Videos

EVP Mayan Ruins Coba Mexico

More
01 Dec 2012 03:48 #1 by mrs.reaper2278
Omg....that was really strange! I have never heard anything like that before. It gives me a very strange feeling while listening and im not sure what to make of that either. thanks for sharing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 00:30 #2 by iburyem
I was very pleased to get something there. Its been a long time since I did anything out of the country and really wanted to have some sort of connection with that wondrous civilization.. although I don't know if she was saying he was lying about the set up of the calender or it was a rogue statement.

I am hoping that Crystalcross can use Audacity to isolate it more I dont know much about cleaning honestly, besides noise reduction and amplify. I just record :D

More
18 Sep 2012 14:23 #3 by LilaDelia1974
Cool evp! Yes I am back!

More
18 Sep 2012 11:12 #4 by Lucas
oh damn... I'm sure those were awesome...

More
17 Sep 2012 23:40 #5 by iburyem
I was pleased to get at least one EVP there... one is better than none.. I wish I had my EVPS from back into 97-2002 on here from Ireland /Scotland and England.. I used to have some crazy ones.. but unfortunately I lost them when my computer crashed without backup :(

More
17 Sep 2012 21:17 #6 by Lucas
oh wow... I must say I have never heard anything like this before :silly:

More
17 Sep 2012 21:11 - 17 Sep 2012 21:34 #7 by iburyem
EVP ancient Mayan ruins Yucatan Peninsula says "your lying " in Mayan womens' voice.

My friend says though it is not pronto Mayan, but older dialect, I moved this over from my photo thread.

This is when the guide (who was Mayan) was explaining the Mayan Calender and 2012 ect( in English) to us and its cycles, and what they meant religiously. Can you hear it?(1:03) the voice sounds odd to me.. it was quieter and I amplified it.. which almost gives it a mechanical sounding. ( crystal cross.. if you could clean it up it would be wonderful).

File Attachment:

File Name: cobasounds...oice.wav
File Size:6,671 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 21:34 by iburyem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrs.reaper2278

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Features