Login

Videos

Evps at home

More
04 Sep 2012 20:24 #1 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Evps at home
yeah it sounds like women or child voice to me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2012 19:13 #2 by Samantha
Replied by Samantha on topic Re: Evps at home
supposedly from what I've heard from a few other people, was that this place was built on a former Indian Burial ground. But I've never experienced anything that would relate to Indians, it's always the same voices I catch. there's 3 different men, a woman, and a young child, but the dog is definitely new.

More
04 Sep 2012 09:03 #3 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Evps at home
those are interesting EVP'S... what's the history of the place?

More
03 Sep 2012 22:42 #4 by Samantha
Replied by Samantha on topic Re: Evps at home
oops. posted the last one too many times!

More
03 Sep 2012 22:38 #5 by Samantha
Evps at home was created by Samantha
Okay, so my fince was sleeping the other day and I don't know why but something told me to set up the audio, a hunch I would guess. In the brief 17 minutes I had it running, I decided to lay down and try to sleep. Needless to say. sleep didn't happen. I was laying in bed and kept hearing noises like footsteps on wooden floors and knocks and thumps. All of out floors are carpeted so what made those sounds I couldn't say.

The first 2 EVP's are the footsteps I was hearing. At first I thought it was the cats but then I remembered we no longer have them here and I was thinking to myself there is NO reason why I should be hearing these noises. It was just my fiance and I in the house and he was sleeping and I was just laying there.

File Attachment:

File Name: footstepsa...ment.wav
File Size:1,412 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: morefootsteps.wav
File Size:1,714 KB

Okay now out of absolutely nowhere I caught a dog barking that sounds like it's coming from inside the house, but we have no dog and neither do our neighbors...

File Attachment:

File Name: dogbarking.wav
File Size:422 KB

5 minutes of total silence after the dog bark and I caught what sounds like a baby cooing or crying or some kind of baby noise.

File Attachment:

File Name: babycrying.wav
File Size:714 KB

Here it is after I cleaned it up a little

File Attachment:

File Name: babynoisec...edup.wav
File Size:386 KB

Okay, now this last one blew me out of the water, I ended up choking on the coffee I was drinking because my headphones are awesome and block out the outside world almost completely. I was hearing nothing but static but then I heard this loud as ever. I don't know what it's saying, my first thought was cute puppy or something along those lines

File Attachment:

File Name: somethingpuppy.wav
File Size:686 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: somethingpuppy.wav
File Size:686 KB

Here it is cleaned up a little

File Attachment:

File Name: cutepuppyc...edup.wav
File Size:362 KB

Let me know what you guys think about all this, because all this in a short 17 minutes kind of creeped me out more than usual. It seems like things are starting to get louder being that my fiance and I have been staying at our friends house and helping him with a broken ankle. We hear stuff like this almost everytime we come home from spending a few weeks at our friends house.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features