Login

Videos

EVP

More
04 Aug 2012 11:36 #11 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: EVP
Honestly... If I had not caught these last two myself I would of probably thought someone added sound clips... really awesome!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2012 10:58 #12 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: EVP
wow... nice :)

More
04 Aug 2012 02:54 - 04 Aug 2012 02:55 #13 by iburyem
VERY INTERESTING voice in the EVP, talking about #Apple #Iphone not mine the other female investigator nor the twins voices.

File Attachment:

File Name: EXCHANGEHO...ARDS.wav
File Size:2,453 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Aug 2012 02:55 by iburyem.

More
31 Jul 2012 05:04 #14 by iburyem

iburyem wrote: "Yeah, stay outside" maybe? I am not sure .. sleep deprivation is kicking in BIG time.

File Attachment:

File Name: exchangeye...side.wav
File Size:2,154 KB

Now that I have gone back and listened to this it sounds like "yeah b*tch " to me. Although other EVPs catch him saying whore in other investigations

More
31 Jul 2012 04:50 #15 by iburyem
There is actually another female on my team, but she has a deep smoker voice and Ty...I still have another 2 hours of audio to go over ( we were there for 12 hours)

More
31 Jul 2012 02:21 #16 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: EVP

iburyem wrote: another EVP,response when I say I'm going to sit with the litle girl spirit and possibly more, let me know what you you think you hear at 0.5/6 seconds,1.50 secondsandagainat 1.57seconds.

File Attachment:

File Name: exchangeho...area.wav
File Size:15,856 KB

random question.. are there any other females on your team? In the other clips I hear a lot of male voices but only one female voice that I have noticed. ( Some great EVPs btw!) This one really caught my attention though, as there is a clear answer to your first "Emma?" around :09 or so... very cool :)

More
26 Jul 2012 17:23 #17 by Lucas
Well... It's surely something you don't expect to hear on EVP... really nice catch :)

More
26 Jul 2012 14:04 #18 by iburyem
Its a crazy EVP... that happened around 2 am.... Almost seems too good to be true,hoping it did not come up in their recordings.. at any rate..it definitely woke me up while reviewing evidence...shame it didn't in my investigation lol

More
26 Jul 2012 13:49 #19 by Lucas
I've never heard something like this :lol: listening this over and over againg and just can't stop laughing

More
26 Jul 2012 13:45 #20 by iburyem
Isn't it hysterical lol I never got an EVP like that. I Took a tripple listen to that, called my fellow investigators and asked them if they had some weird alarm clock setting on their phones or something, but didn't recall hearing it at the time.

Apparently we were oblivious to it as well. I checked with another teammates and she doesn't remember it either. I am having them revive their recordings to see if they picked that up too.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features