Login

evp cought in hosiptal

More
14 Apr 2012 20:48 - 14 Apr 2012 21:08 #11 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: evp cought in hosiptal
I think they should be free to post any in which they choose, unless there are sub categories for specifically a certain class, some people may never get Class A's... I get some... but if they are putting them up in discussions, and want feed back on what they could say.. more power to them.. sometimes that "missing" evp.. could fill in the gap of what the conclusion(s) will be. Its a little different if they are adding them to a portfolio or something. but up here.. no worries, that and its all learning experiences for other people and the person who captured and such "evidence"

Even if they come up distorted without clear audibility they can give credence to solidify activity in the environment in which they are investigating.. should they be held as absolutes.. no.. but when added up with other evidence it can make a difference :D But I agree when the frame is amplified to makes it hard to hear.

I think there should be some accountability as to where the equipment is positions to the device, or if the noise is in another room, or better yet.. if their communicating device i.e. spirit box, meters what ever aare not at maximum proximity or volume relative to the recording device.
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 21:08 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2012 20:38 #12 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: evp cought in hosiptal
I'm hearing 'no talk'

More
14 Apr 2012 20:37 #13 by ghostman50
well what we get is DONT F WITH US the reason i put this evp up is too show the classes of evp this is a low class evp normaly i wouldnt even put up an evp like this because of its quatly if i cant hear it with my own ear with out using some type of program to enhance it i wont use it ill only put up class A or B which is very hard to capture sometimes so my main point when people are putting up these low class evps they have to be ruled out for the most part

More
14 Apr 2012 20:28 - 14 Apr 2012 20:44 #14 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: evp cought in hosiptal
wish i could take some of the hum out.. the talk is clear.. but the static is killing me.. dont look/talk maybe...
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 20:44 by iburyem.

More
14 Apr 2012 20:20 #15 by ghostman50
this evp was cought in a active hosiptal see if you can guess what it says after investagator speaks

File Attachment:

File Name: evphosiptal.wav
File Size:374 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features