Login

Videos

weird noises.. cannot make them out

More
14 Apr 2012 19:24 - 14 Apr 2012 19:57 #1 by iburyem
that one whisper right after i said it, and right before he said it.. ( @ 18 seconds )is not us.. but its too distorted to understand.. which is what always happens to me in that room.. I hear it.. then you hear something brief in that room.

They chatter alot ( my group.) which irks me.. but I am the new "man" so... i can only do so much lol.

I wish I caught this stuff on my camera too! Think Im going to invest in a head set camera.
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 19:57 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2012 19:19 #2 by ghostman50
wish you could have cought that on video i listen to this 3 times not picking nothing up one thing i did notice is that one of you were whispering when doing evps i would try to avoid that but it sounds like you had a good experience there

More
14 Apr 2012 19:02 #3 by iburyem
for some reason this has happened a few times in this room, I hear it/respond far before the audio picks it up.. anyone else had that happen?

More
14 Apr 2012 18:38 - 14 Apr 2012 18:45 #4 by iburyem
this is when I saw a boys face and shoulders right outside the baby's room, I kept hearing a childs voice barely in my ears.. I can hear there is some sort of distorted sound but cannot really hear it if it makes any sense. Do you hear it..if so, what do you think?

It was surreal in there, and the temp had dropped to 53 degrees and there was a horrible smell in the room.

File Attachment:

File Name: weirdmumbling.wav
File Size:8,041 KB

I think I was the only one hearing things, and I was frustrated that everyone around me was oblivious lolo
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 18:45 by iburyem.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features