Login

Videos

No idea what this voice is saying

More
03 Apr 2012 04:00 - 03 Apr 2012 04:01 #1 by DestinyStarr
I am hearing either "I have been stressed" or "I like you in this dress". Not sure what either of those would mean though.
Last edit: 03 Apr 2012 04:01 by DestinyStarr. Reason: mis-spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kline33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 03:55 #2 by Kline33
iburyem- i'll download that program as well and try it out. I use Audacity, but I'll give anything a go, thanks!

More
03 Apr 2012 03:52 #3 by Kline33
okay that's terrifying....lol...thank you though, i'll write that down as a possible answer...i'll try to clean it up more and repost it if i can

More
03 Apr 2012 03:43 #4 by iburyem
if you are using wavepad, it has a noise and hiss removal tool, it will help greatly

More
03 Apr 2012 03:43 #5 by SSPLV
ok...now i have listened to this on loop for a few minutes and i really dont like what im hearing....if im hearing it right. it sounds like its saying..."your life is in distress" but there is still a lot of background noise so....im really not positive. ive ran it through speakers and 3 different set of headphones

More
03 Apr 2012 03:26 #6 by Kline33

File Attachment:

File Name: manspeakin...fied.mp3
File Size:397 KB

Try this, it's a lot louder, hope it helps - I still can't make it out- i only amplified that part, so it starts out soft
Attachments:

More
03 Apr 2012 03:18 #7 by Kline33
Didn't even think to do that lol...lemme amplify it and i'll post it again (new to all this stuff, still learning the audio program i have!)

More
03 Apr 2012 03:04 #8 by iburyem
its sooo quiet... If I could double volume analyze it , it would be far easier, but I cannot download them once they are posted.

More
03 Apr 2012 02:03 #9 by Kline33

File Attachment:

File Name: manspeaking.mp3
File Size:397 KB

Hey guys, i'm new to the site, so bear with me....I have an EVP i'd like to share with you all, in hopes that someone can help me figure out what it's saying, if anything...I ask "Why don't you want to talk to us?" and then you hear a whisper/sentance in a mans voice, then I talked again.

A little background on the EVP, my paranormal group was investigating a family graveyard in the woods that they have reported activity at before, including a female child, an older woman, and an aggressive male. When the team was here before without me they saw shadows, and one our male investigators was pushed. Unfortunately we only got to investigate about 2 hours before we got rained out by a bad thunderstorm, even in the EVP, you can hear rain drops in the background. I believe this EVP to be the male, but even though I can't tell what he's saying, he doesn't sound to aggressive...any ideas out there?? Thanks guys!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Features