Login

Strange Hmm

More
27 Jul 2012 08:47 #1 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Strange Hmm
well I'm not saying I'm right eather... It's also just my opinion :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2012 22:46 #2 by 2stilr
Replied by 2stilr on topic Re: Strange Hmm
Well like i said i could be wrong, to be honest i hope i am, i will ask some of my friends to check it out tomorrow and get their opinion, one of whom is a expert in such fields and will ask him to have a look and will let you know what he says, if he comes back with, its not either of those two women, then i will be happy to say its paranormal, but right now im on the fence about it, no offense to anyone, i just like to be sure :-)

More
26 Jul 2012 22:37 #3 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Strange Hmm
I must disagree with 2stilr... that 'hhhmmm' is said with much more lower voice than you and ur friend are talking... I actually believe you did catch something here

More
26 Jul 2012 21:19 #4 by 2stilr
Replied by 2stilr on topic Re: Strange Hmm
Hi, iv heard quite a few of these before, and most of the time its the other person doing it but without noticing they are doing it, if that makes sense, it could be paranormal but to me it sounds like a woman "hhhmm" and it seems to connect very well to what you asked your friend, like i said i don't think this is deliberate and yes there is a possibility of paranormal, but i think its something that can be explained.

Keep up the good work :-)

More
02 Apr 2012 19:45 #5 by lynzije1
Strange Hmm was created by lynzije1

File Attachment:

File Name: 3-30-12ste0153714.wav
File Size:976 KB

About 3 sec in theres a strange sound like someone going hmmm.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features