Login

Videos

EVP & Video

More
30 Mar 2012 16:35 - 30 Mar 2012 16:37 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: EVP & Video
I do see the movement of right to left at the end of the hall way, I wouldnt call it a shadow.. as its not black, or dark, on the contrary when it passes it bends the light ever so softly.

It very well could possibly be energy moving or even maybe a car driving by on a sunny day with the sun reflecting and distorting the light at the door way..

I did however very clearly hear the voice under the music.
Last edit: 30 Mar 2012 16:37 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2012 22:53 #2 by mikepopkins
EVP & Video was created by mikepopkins
Back in June 2010, I was a substitute custodian for our local school system and was working at an elementary school with my cousin. There have been many reports of possible paranormal activity going on at this school such as doors slamming, voices, a rocking chair that moves on its own and sightings of a child ghost. My cousin said he asked some of the staff that work there and they said that there were stories of a couple children that went to school there but passed away at a young age.
So, I took my son's video camera to work one morning and turned it on to try to catch something. We set it up in one of the classrooms that voices and such were heard from and aimed the camera across the hallway to catch the entire area that the ghost had been spotted. Then my cousin and myself went on to work. When we came back a while later, the camera's battery was completely drained. We plugged it up to my computer to charge then played back what we had recorded. I pulled two different points of things we caught but cannot explain. In 'Point 1' about halfway through the video you can see a shadow or shape of something at the far end of the hallway go from the right side of the door to the left. We thought it was someone outside, but it seems the shadow crosses over in front of the beam that divides the two doors. In 'Point 2' my cousin and I had just walked through the hallway past the camera. As my cousin comes back around the corner, beneath the sound of him & I talking and the radio, you hear what sounds like a child's voice. Once we slowed the video down and listened, it sounds like the voice says: "Give me a hug". I checked and the song that was playing does not have that phrase in it anywhere.
We shared the videos with the principal and vice principal and they were a bit excited and scared. I tried to research about any children that went there and passed away but was unable to find out anything. If you can offer any suggestion or solution to these two occurrences, it would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Features