Login

Videos

EVPs i got from my sister's house

More
04 Apr 2012 21:38 #1 by spottersrus
I hear it with both word but not the enhanced ones i think its harder to hear to b honest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2012 18:30 #2 by BHPI Josh
I hear the EVP's you got there. The No one is very obvious. The Hold It I'm not so sure on. I couldn't hear it until I listened to the enhanced version, even then it's a little hard to pick up. Nice catch on the No! I'll hold off judgement on the Hold It because I'm not sure on that one.

More
19 Feb 2012 03:21 #3 by applellen
Yes, I am hearing it.

More
19 Feb 2012 03:14 #4 by VentusAssassin
ok I've had 110 views and no replies. just curious if people are hearing the same thing I was and still am hearing.

More
19 Feb 2012 02:20 - 19 Feb 2012 02:23 #5 by VentusAssassin
sorry about the sound quality. i was babysitting so i didn't expect to do any EVP sessions so after i heard knocking and footsteps from the upstairs i had to start on my phone. unfortunately it's not loud so i boosted the parts. i'll upload what i had and what i boosted. the way i listened was plugging my laptop into an amp then plugging my headphones into the amp but if u can use a regular desktop speakers should work. if u still have troubles hold a speaker to your ear. anyways. it's in order of how i got them and these are the only 2 evps i got in a 5 min session and everything was off. if u want the sound clips to judge for urself or enhance the audio so u can hear it a lil better just let me know and we can work something out.

in the NO recording you'll hear me say "If you can hear me please come to where I'm at." then the EVP saying "No" (that's what i hear), then me saying that i'm getting a chill and goose bumps.

In the HOLD IT recording you'll hear me hit a wooden chair with my hand and offer the spirits a seat then right before i say that i still have goosebumps it'll say hold it. i debunked it as it not being my breath because i did capture my breathing and it sounds nothing like that.

NO original

File Attachment:

File Name: NOoriginalEVP.mp3
File Size:193 KB

NO enhanced

File Attachment:

File Name: NOenhancedEVP.mp3
File Size:193 KB

HOLD IT original

File Attachment:

File Name: HOLDIToriginalEVP.mp3
File Size:127 KB

HOLD IT enhanced

File Attachment:

File Name: HOLDITenhancedEVP.mp3
File Size:140 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2012 02:23 by VentusAssassin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: applellen

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features