Login

Friend's Christmas 2011

More
31 Dec 2011 08:21 #1 by LeslieAValentin
I am sharing these two photos - which I believe are fantastic! Bittersweet for my friend; as she cried yet smiled when she brought these two photos to me to look at.

So you can understand, her son, Blake, was murdered in Houston of 2008. She lives here in Arkansas, and is my best friend... her son is best friend's with my son and that is how she and I met. Over the last few years, she has had her ups and downs and she misses her son terribly. The shooter who killed her son stood trial in 2010 and was sentenced to 60 years in prison, and will not be eligible for parole until 60 years has been completed.

This Christmas, she and her younger son went to Mississippi to spend Christmas with her parents, sister and her sister's children.

After she arrived home, she was looking through photos she had taken as well as ones her sister had taken... The two I have included are photos of her parents with all the grandchildren. In one photo, there is an orb. The second photo, taken seconds later, there is not one.

There is one other photo included where the whole family, minus the aunt, who is taking the picture where there is an orb above them.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features