Login

Videos

Here's my Story

More
31 Mar 2011 03:06 #1 by marchhier
Replied by marchhier on topic Re: Here's my Story
Oh yes. I learned how to help them when i was young. Just on my own. Because it was not to popular and no one believed me, i really had no choice. I have helped so many. I have a habit of going to cemetarys and seeing who may be stuck. I just feel it is what i am suppose to do. I have also had my share of energys that are not ment to go on and are bad. Only twice have i tried to send them away. Once worked well but took along time and alot out of me, the other...well it was in my home and was strong, so strong i moved. I try to stay away from the bad it can effect to much. But if it is needed i am right there jumping in. I would love to get back with a group but we have none around here. I worked for a Divison of T.A.P.S here in vermont but they moved to Florida. I do miss them. We had so much fun. I have proven my skills to many and once they see and i prove it, they never ask again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2011 02:40 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Here's my Story
Thanks for sharing that. Having accepted that experience and being a sensitive, has it helped you to help any other spirits cross?

More
30 Mar 2011 19:55 #3 by marchhier
Here's my Story was created by marchhier
I have two children. I am also a sensitive. Now in between my daughter and son i was pregnant twice. The first pregnancy ended very very soon. The second one ended about two months along. Then i became pregnant with my son. Until he was two years old, i Always, every night would see a small boy out of the corner of my eye in my livving room. Many nights i would here "MOM" at the foot of my bed. I would get up, check the kids and nothing. Finally, One night i decided to contact this little boy, who was very hard to get to come close to me. It came to me in a instant and hard and fast, it was my little boy that i had lost, his name is Oran. He was scared and did not want to leave me. I was able to let him know it was ok to go, that i loved him so much and i would be with him oneday. That was it, he went on. Never see him or hear him any more. It was one of the most emotional exp. i have had. I felt bad that i did not get in touch with him sooner and let him go. But now i know where he is and i know he is happy and i will see him again.
marchhier

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features