Login

Videos

how soon has contact been observed

More
22 Feb 2013 00:05 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Under the circumstances, the fact that Kimmy has recently lost her spouse, what you said was not appropriate. If this was a general question, I personally wouldn't care. Please understand. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2013 19:00 #2 by tway
you people said I was callus , thoughtless and mean. If that upset you , all of you take life to serious, to much drama you need to lighten up and if he does come back you think he wants to see his love ones sittng on the bed with there head hung down, then he would never be able to rest in peace, Ill be gone in a few days I want my family to be happy .You have to rememember the ones that are still with you. When he does come back it will be when you are alone and relaxed, thanks Tway

More
18 Feb 2013 16:02 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Kimmy, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. You do not need to qualify your question at all. This was a very good topic for general discussion.

More
18 Feb 2013 02:53 #4 by iburyem
Wow, definitely insensitive!

I think it really varies from spirit to spirit, the amount of closure and their personality.

More
17 Feb 2013 18:24 #5 by Vegaskimmy
Thank you Peek-a-boo for your response & for responding to tway. I don't think I'll ever get use to how thoughtless & mean some people are on social media. Again, thank you.

More
17 Feb 2013 18:20 #6 by Vegaskimmy
Wow, I can't believe someone would post something so insensitive on this site. Not that I feel I need to justify my question I was asking for someone close to me who has recently lost a loved one. I didn't want her to haveexpectaions to be based on my personal experience. Might I suggest the rule if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

More
17 Feb 2013 18:00 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Vegaskimmy, the author of this thread was recently widowed and has 2 children, the response from tway was totally callus.
Vegaskimmy asked a valid question that deserves a respectful and professional answer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vegaskimmy, Tresses Of Nephthys, DebPSPI

More
17 Feb 2013 16:34 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys

tway wrote: I think about the time you buy your boyfriend a new corvette with your departed husbands insurance he might show up

Uhhh, maybe but that's kind of an extreme case and you'd probably deserve to be haunted at that point.

More
16 Feb 2013 19:25 #9 by tway
I think about the time you buy your boyfriend a new corvette with your departed husbands insurance he might show up

More
16 Feb 2013 19:25 #10 by cabanagrl
Sometimes, your not even aware of it until after the fact.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Features