Login

Videos

EVP from "Vincent's Gap"

More
28 Jan 2012 18:14 #11 by Peek-A-Boo

grandmaducky wrote: tsk tsk tsk such language lol

LMAO, da ya mean WTF? What the Fudge :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 18:09 #12 by grandmaducky
tsk tsk tsk such language lol

More
28 Jan 2012 17:56 #13 by BillyJo
I have only really calmed down a little bit since previously but I'm gonna try this again.

Between 110-115 when I say "you are the one with the power" you'll notice the intesity of the wind rise...almost more of a presence feel.

This happens again at 150-155.

Then between 156-159 he, (I believe this to be Dougherty) says something. Now my camera man is at the top of the mountain and I am in the canyon near the opening of the second mine. There is no one else at this location or within a hundred miles of this location. Just us.

The wind:

Notice that the wind is relatively intense through out the recording but when I ask about being lonely or angry the wind dies significantly as if he's telling me "NO!" this happens again when I ask if he is trapped here. A calm silence of sorts BUT when I ask if he wants to go home, that is when I hear unexplained tapping...like a hammer to a metal pipe.

ODDLY:

Through out the whole recording as well is something that sounds like a synthesizer being played in a metal building or something...insight?

There's more to the story...

I knew nothing of Dougherty or his history on my first hike out there...My husband, son and his friend went out there to take pictures. The three men were down at the opening of the second mine when I snapped a photo. When my husband uploaded the photos he said "Billy what is this man doing in our picture?" I said "I don't know he wasn't there when I took it." He also asked why I did not warn them about the grizzly bear and I told him, "the bear was not there when I took that either."

I only found out later when I went to the historical society that my picture was in fact of Dougherty and he was well known for his Bear hunting skills.

The story gets even better because in Arizona he shot three men for coming onto his claim. He fled to the Big Horn mountains to escape punishment because he thought they had died. He lived the rest of his life in solitude. Those men never died. WOW there's even more about who he haunted after I did that investigation but if I don't stop you're gonna have a book.

Let me know if you have questions.

More
28 Jan 2012 17:40 #14 by Peek-A-Boo
If you send a message to CC he will be only to glad to help you out, he is awesome

More
28 Jan 2012 17:36 #15 by BillyJo

File Attachment:

File Name: WS_30023_2...1-28.WMA
File Size:223 KB

CC~just wrote a big long forum thing on this EVP and it didn't post...wtf? SIGH.

There so much going on in this recording...and I wrote it all out but right now I'm pissed so...I hear a voice at 156-159 something is said. When I calm down I will list everything again...sigh...can't even breathe right now.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: grandmaducky

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features