Login

Videos

Hey Everyone

More
21 Jan 2012 03:01 #1 by inbody1
Replied by inbody1 on topic Re: Hey Everyone
Hi, I am Sky Lord. Opening posts to say glad to be here. Happy birthday efforts to all, and may your spirits be blessed by the Entire God.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2012 21:17 #2 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Hey Everyone
No Problem about the confidentiallity. I completely understand. You need some cake and ice cream to celebrate your daughters birthday. :P

More
20 Jan 2012 21:12 #3 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Hey Everyone
LOL @ the calling 22 times.

As for the walk through, all I have at this point is an address and time to meet up. I don't usually disclose anything when I am assisting another group as a courtesy to the family involved and to the group since it is their investigation.

More
20 Jan 2012 20:56 #4 by RXRom
Well Thats good you will be out of the house. Will you be able to share your finding when you do your walk through? just wondering. I wish your daughter a happy birthday! My Nephews birthday is tomorrow. He turns 22. I guess I will call him 22 times saying his ghost came to collect some birthday cake. hehehe.

More
20 Jan 2012 20:47 #5 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Hey Everyone
LOL I plan on having some kind of weekend - good is the goal. My daughter's birthday is today and while she's on the east coast, I have been having fun with the phone side of things... told her I was going to call her 21 times! LOL

As for the neighbors, Management has known about this for a while; as well the police. The hold up at this point is corporate who is over management... que sera sera. Gratefully, I'll be out this evening doing a walk through of a home for an area group, so I'll miss some of the noise LOL

More
20 Jan 2012 20:37 #6 by RXRom
Hi there. I hope you have a good weekend too. Maybe its time to call the landlord to end all the noisy business going on upstairs. I hope you get some much needed shut-eye you are so deprived of. :)

More
20 Jan 2012 04:00 #7 by LeslieAValentin
Hey Everyone was created by LeslieAValentin
Sorry I'm doing a hopscotch through here lately. Its been a LONG couple weeks due to issues with the upstairs neighbors. The end result is that I'm seriously sleep deprived thanks to them. And sadly, 1 or 2 hour cat naps are not resolving much.

CC.. I will have that to you soon, but I need to get some extra hours of zzzz's under my belt first. My brain hasn't been running on full charge.

Rick, I'm usually up till 11 pm.... best times to call right now are during the day or between 9 and 10 pm. Before 9, my evenings are taken up and not in a good position to chat on the phone without chronic interruptions.

Anyway... wanted to give a shout out to say hi to everyone.

Have a great start to your weekend!!!!

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Features