Login

Videos

more paranormal activity in older part of cemetery

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 22:44 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: more paranormal activity in older part of cemetery

norman glasser wrote: Que. usally when we go in a cemetery I find more paranormal activity in older section could this be that they are waiting for judgement day just a thought I do not have answer. would like feed back

Actually Norman, you may be on to something here. When people are unfortunately misguided by religion that there is a judgment day, they may very well "wait around" or refuse to cross over because they've been falsely taught that hell awaits if they don't believe the way the perspective religion has taught.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 21:58 #2 by kirlybab
welcome radialsky. We have much in common.

I am changing my email here to my personal email. I hope that tose of you who wish to speak to me other than here about specific abilities and the like will email ,e.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: radialskyblue

More
12 Jan 2012 17:05 #3 by radialskyblue
Me too. I for some reason have an energy they are drawn to. I have been called a very good medium but I do not boast. I help when needed upon this life realizing there are so many dimensions

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 16:19 #4 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: more paranormal activity in older part of cemetery
interesting

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 16:14 #5 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: more paranormal activity in older part of cemetery
I will agree with you in part but have experienced some with intelligence

More
12 Jan 2012 16:10 #6 by kirlybab
I did the unthinkable once: I took an ouija into a cemetery at midnight on All Hallow's Eve...... It was memorable. Activity beyond imagining. We were, of course, in an older part at one point during the night, as we moved from area to area, letting our feelings guide us.

I asked several questions about cemeteries that night. One of which was if the older parts contained more energy while in the older part. The one who answered (there were several who took over the board at any given time) said that currently they were being drawn to the board and our curiosity... but that it depended on the part of the cemetery that you were in on who you would run into, not necessarily what and how strong.

He/she went on to say that in older parts, it does tend to be what we refer to as repeating or residual energies. The longer the spirit has been a spirit, the more it comes to know that their life and the world they remember no longer exists. Thus they become more willing to cross over to the next incarnation.... unless they are afraid of what awaits them on the other side, depending on how they had lived the life they just left....

It was definitely an interesting night, with less physical activity happening in the older parts of the cemetery...

I wish there were video cameras back then, or we would have at least known that spirits who we don't see physically can appear on film. We were young and inexperienced and vidoe cameras only existed in Hollywood back then. (showing my age a little? lol)

More
12 Jan 2012 15:53 #7 by radialskyblue
I know much of cemeteries. All my life I have always been near them. What you are most likely encountering is residual energy. I had taken a picture of a piece of stained glass at Gesthemane Cemetery and the faces in it were to the millions. Surely wish I could show you but most of my pics are on my Facebook and cannot seem to resave the photos. Have had too many encounters with the world beyond, it is overwhelming!

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 15:17 #8 by norman glasser
Que. usally when we go in a cemetery I find more paranormal activity in older section could this be that they are waiting for judgement day just a thought I do not have answer. would like feed back

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features