Login

Videos

Has anyone heard of a Penguin Ghost? Not the game

More
09 Jan 2012 15:55 #1 by mot247
I believe it is Mayan, thank you, TressesOfNephthys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 15:53 #2 by mot247
Thank you for the interesting information! I see what you are saying with the features. I see the resemblence in the facial features. I will look into the Wondjina, fascinating story! This representation also reminds me of the Venus of Willendorf. I love it!

More
09 Jan 2012 03:44 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Poor thing!! The drawing looks a bit Incan or Mayan to me if that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mot247

More
09 Jan 2012 03:35 #4 by crystalcross
Well, its really hard to tell. Parts of the drawing have Egyptian overtones. But the closest I could find to the description and a partial match to some of the features of the drawing is from an anchient Aboriginal myth about a race of creates called the Wondjina. The Wondjina were cloud and rain spirits who, during the Dream time, created or influenced the landscape and its inhabitants.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mot247

More
09 Jan 2012 03:09 - 09 Jan 2012 03:19 #5 by mot247
My 3 year old daughter recently told me she is being visited by a penguin at night in her room. It bites her fingers and tells her "No". From her description, it matches something I saw in my own bedroom a few months ago. It is not in human form, more like a rounded form that has 2 eyes and a mouth. More like a "Casper the friendly ghost" type entity. Her sleeping habits have changed, I find her outside of her room asleep on the floor now, and I have to pick her up and put her back in bed.

Has anyone heard of a child seeing a "Penguin" ghost? Or anything close to resembling something like a penguin? It didn't look like a penguin to me, more like the attachment below. Thank you!

Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jan 2012 03:19 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds

Features