Login

Videos

good sensitive books

More
20 Dec 2011 21:33 #1 by crystalcross

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Look up the author Ted Andrews. He has lots of great books, hopefully you can find one that will suit your needs.

A note to Tresses and perhaps other sensitives on here who have gone through these things. You may want to start post some messages in the suggested reading list forum with good books, and explain what you think may help others about the books. Just a thought. I'm guessing there are likely many many others out there who are not speaking up who are walking in the same shoes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 20:30 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Look up the author Ted Andrews. He has lots of great books, hopefully you can find one that will suit your needs.

More
20 Dec 2011 19:43 #3 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: good sensitive books
Have you tried a book store called the Physic Book Store? it is a cool store here in California I goo all the time when I can get a car, they have books for almost anything..I can email you the link if you want to see what they have in books and other stuff..:)

More
20 Dec 2011 19:30 #4 by Amandab
good sensitive books was created by Amandab
I am searching for a good sensitive book that will help me to clarify things and to help me protect myself better.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features