Login

Videos

Top Paranormal Sites

More
12 Dec 2011 19:34 #11 by crystalcross
Hey guys, thanks for the vote of confidence. But the rankings are purely based on usage statistics. The voting just serves as a way to provide us with feedback so we know how we're doing.

Thanks again to everyone. We certainly have the membership and readership to push us to #1 once the statistics catch up. It can take a full month for the numbers to add up it bases it on weekly and monthly averages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2011 18:18 #12 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Lets get out and tell everyone how great this site is,Lets all Vote and get it to #1
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
12 Dec 2011 17:30 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hey, we are currently at #30. Great, but we can do better! Go vote, people!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
12 Dec 2011 02:28 #14 by crystalcross
Just a heads up! In just 2 days we've moved from #600 on Top Paranormal Sites to 73, then 54. Now today after 2 days we are #14 and rapidly moving to the Number #1 paranormal site in the world. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and making us grow so rapidly. Great things are in store for next year for us all as we progress and start building more tools for investigators and enthusiasts alike.

More
11 Dec 2011 17:51 #15 by crystalcross
I want to thank everyone who's visited the Top Paranormal Sites page and left your reviews so far. It really means a lot to see what everyone thinks. One thing I personally pride myself on is on listening to what people want, and trying to be concious of the "Patterns in the winds" so to speak of the usage of this site. I try to put special attention to the areas our members use more, and continually add new areas and features. My hope is to great a living and growing entity here which is truley in touch with what people want.

So its very important for me to read the reviews and ideas of our members.
Thanks to all!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Dec 2011 02:03 #16 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Top Paranormal Sites
You and I have discussed some ideas for the site. I think the folks are going to be very excited with what's coming to G N H.

More
11 Dec 2011 01:46 #17 by crystalcross
Thank you, any kind of reviews (good or bad) will help mold us better into what everyone would like to see. I'll accept negative comments as well as positive.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Dec 2011 23:15 #18 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Top Paranormal Sites

admin wrote:

We've recently joined the "Top Paranormal Sites" network.   I would like all of our friends to make sure to vote for us on the TPS network site.
I would like to also take this time to thank all of our followers through out the last year for your support and contributions.  You've made us one of the fastest growing and largest comprehensive paranormal sites on the internet.  THANKS TO EVERYONE!

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Done.

More
10 Dec 2011 17:06 #19 by admin
Top Paranormal Sites was created by admin
We've recently joined the "Top Paranormal Sites" network.   I would like all of our friends to make sure to vote for us on the TPS network site.
I would like to also take this time to thank all of our followers through out the last year for your support and contributions.  You've made us one of the fastest growing and largest comprehensive paranormal sites on the internet.  THANKS TO EVERYONE!

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SasiowlJewell

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Features