Login

Videos

BHPI Live Investigation 12/2

More
28 Nov 2011 16:16 #1 by BHPI Josh
We are excited as well. I'll be a busy guy. I'm going to be on the chat here and on facebook for our bhpi fans there as well as trying to keep an active blog going for a local website. Should be interesting! not only will we be live but we will have a group of high school kids doing a paper and another high school student writing a feature for his school paper there as well. It's a good test run. We're not going to have any audio. This will be strictly a video feed. I will be available for questions as well as trying to update everyone of what's going on!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 21:40 #2 by crystalcross
Looking forward to it! I'll certainly be here glued to the screen watching!

More
27 Nov 2011 21:33 #3 by BHPI Josh
Alright folks, BHPI is ready to get this Live Investigation done! Since mother nature thwarted our last attempt, we have rescheduled. We will be streaming live Friday, December 2nd starting at 8pm MST(10 EST). We are investigating the Celtic Connection again in Rapid City, SD. The neat thing about this investigation is we may be having some extra people along. We may have a group of kids from a local school with us that are doing some research on paranormal investigating. I will also be online live during the investigation to do some normal chatting and question answering. Should be a good time and we look forward to seeing anyone who's interested online! Here's the link to our website's recap of our previous investigation of the Celtic Connection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregsg

Time to create page: 5.040 seconds

Features