Login

Videos

(para)NORMAL Ramblings

More
27 Nov 2011 20:52 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oooohh I see. Makes sense now why it shows up as "77" or "86" and not with, ya know, words...haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 20:39 #2 by crystalcross
TapaTalk is designed for use with Forums only. Since this is an article and not a forum post (except for the comment portion), it really does not translate into a Tapatalk all at..

Although I have to figure out where the bug is that prevents the links from working.

More
27 Nov 2011 20:19 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Anyway to make this type of topic viewable on Tapatalk? If no, not a big deal. Just curious.

More
26 Nov 2011 16:19 #4 by admin
(para)NORMAL Ramblings was created by admin
I know through the last year many have asked me questions, and have asked me to comment on certain things. Also I find myself thinking of topics that do not in reality have a place in any other one location on the system. For tha and many more reasons I'm going to start a personal feature called "paraNORMAL Ramblings". It will be strictly based on my opinion and observations. I've been in this field for a while now, and also have spent much time observing without being a part. Also I have a strong scientific background. So I'm going to put it all together, tap into that vast dark area I call a brain and put out some ramblings from time to time on the subject of the (para)NORMAL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features