Login

Videos

Our Investigation Of Leap Castle In Ireland

More
09 Nov 2011 04:15 #1 by LeslieAValentin
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to drop a note to let you all know that you have some great footage as well as EVPS here. Kudos!!!!! Job well done!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2011 22:51 #2 by techguy32
Hi,

There is a chance we wil be heading back next year, it's not local to us & it's a 800 mile round trip. I can speak with the team manager (I do the media side) and see what she thinks. I think I would also need to check the wifi as I doubt it reaches the top floor and 3G is a no go as it creates too much natural EMF.

Will let you know

More
07 Nov 2011 22:42 #3 by crystalcross
I'm not sure what your wireless phone coverage is like there, but I would love to have you do a Live Investigation from there sometime. I think it would be very nice. Look forward to it. If you're up for it say the word and I'll create a LI channel for you.

More
07 Nov 2011 20:59 #4 by techguy32
Thanks for your compliments, YouTube is a new venture for us so hoping to bring you build and improve on each video.

More
07 Nov 2011 20:37 #5 by channelpirate
I'd second that - it's good to see proper reports from invos ans was a good watch

More
05 Nov 2011 02:20 #6 by BHPI Josh
First rate video! Couple of great EVP's there as well! Your group should be quite proud of how this video turned out, well done!

More
03 Nov 2011 21:13 #7 by techguy32
Leap Castle holds the reputation of being the most haunted castle in Europe. We felt honored to be given the chance to spend a night investigating this famous location.

Here is a quick look at the nights investigation and a few pretty cool EVPs that we caught in various parts of the castle. B)

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features