Login

Videos

Ghosts and Haunts Rankings

More
04 Nov 2011 14:59 #1 by crystalcross

amoonwolfe wrote: They made me register, but the post still never showed up. I think there might be some sort of glitch there.

I still only see 2 reviews, so I'm thinking something is not working correctly.

Make sure you are on the Ghosts and Haunts review area and not on the general Alexa area.

Amazon Alexa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2011 16:08 #2 by crystalcross
Just wanted to update everyone with some landmarks for Ghosts & Haunts on this happy Halloween Day!

Since the originaly posting almost a month ago G&H has continued to grow steadily.
We've continued to build our Google presence as well as our marketability. Although that may not mean much, what it does mean is that it insures that we can continue to grow and start to invest more into conventions, helping other groups grow, and providing more impacting features for our members. As we start to become profitable we will turn those funds right back around and invest in making this a bigger and better place for our loyal members!

So, here are some landmarks since the original posting.

First we just breached our 400,000 visitor mark since we first started counting in late August.
In October we more than doubled our visitors from September, going from 125111 per month to 235000 per month.

Recently we signed up with Alexa, the site ranking company. When we first signed up 2 weeks ago we were number 2,000,000 in the world. That means we were the 2 millionth most popular web site in the world. Since then we've increased our ranking to 830,000th and rapidly moving up in the world.
We are ranked 100,000th in the United States alone. Considering there are billions of web sites thats not a bad place to be. We are now averaging 75,000 visits per week.

We have started with our Live Static investigation cameras and hope to keep those going at one location or another fairly regularly. Also we will start hosting Live Investigation on site very shortly. Stay tuned there are great things happening and its sure to only get better as we grow.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support, and please make sure to let all your friends know.

More
29 Oct 2011 23:01 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I believe I did but who knows haha

More
29 Oct 2011 05:41 #4 by amoonwolfe
They made me register, but the post still never showed up. I think there might be some sort of glitch there.

More
29 Oct 2011 01:40 #5 by crystalcross
Did they make you register? If not then it wouldn't save. Unfortunately they make you register, but its a simpler registration. They don't ask a lot of information.

More
28 Oct 2011 23:35 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I posted a review a couple of days ago and it hasn't seemed to show up yet. Either they're slow or I bungled something up while sending. Anyone else have the same problem?

And...bump

More
24 Oct 2011 19:03 #7 by admin
If you can honestly answer yes to that question, or even if you don't then I would ask you to write a review about us on Alexa.com the web traffic experts.  We are now registered with the top site ranking company in the world.   Let others know how you feel about Ghosts & Haunts website.  Simply click the link below to write a review.

Review  on alexa.com

Time to create page: 0.701 seconds

Features