Login

Videos

Seeking Halloween Live!

More
25 Oct 2011 00:20 #1 by crystalcross
Well, so far I've been able to secure one location for a pair of Halloween night static infrared cameras. They will be placed in the "Antique Empriorum of Brevard". This is a Antique shop with reported paranormal activity. The IR Cams will be left on all night in a live broadcast session. You can chat and watch for activity all night.

We're still looking for more live investigations for the night. Our goal is to have 8-10 separate live investigation feeds going from all across the country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 23:54 #2 by admin
We're trying to make this Halloween a memorable one for everyone.   I've seen lots of things taking place in the Paranormal community that night.   In the spirit of the theme of unity, I would like to see if we can get all the various groups together to do some form of huge live multi-cast paranormal event.   Planning an investigation that night?   Contact us about adding it to a group live broadcast.   We're hoping to get many different groups to send us feeds that night.   Even if no investigation is planned, if you your group would like to represent itself on the live cast for that night please let us know.   If we get enough group participation we can make this happen.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features