Login

Videos

Say a Prayer for Us..

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Oct 2011 15:49 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Say a Prayer for Us..
You can have all our energies friend. I leave here a ritual that we usually play when we go to places like you mentioned, I hope you find it useful. You only have to read together, aloud and holding hands:

Upon entering the place, you have to say:

STRENGTH AND GUIDE ASK THE LIGHT THAT COVERS WHITE AND ITS PROTECTION.

When you go, you have to say:

THANKS TO OUR GUARDS FOR WHAT WE HAVE HELPED IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. YOU CAN GO BACK TO WHERE PEACE YOU HAVE COME.

Ritual is a very simple but I guarantee that is very effective.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 23:14 #2 by LadyJ2011
Replied by LadyJ2011 on topic Re: Say a Prayer for Us..
I will be more than happy to tell those around me..also myself to say prayers of protection for you and yours...
That long of an investigation has to be strenuous to say the least and we want you coming back in one piece with all your body parts, mind included.

know that you are being thought of and prayed for ..!!!!!!!

Janna also known as the Incomprable LadyJ

More
18 Oct 2011 22:45 #3 by bergenparanormal
Hello.

In fifteen hours, my team will be going to investigate a case two hours away, in the Catskill mountains of New York. We have been on this case for a month, and have a high inclination to believe these spirits (if spirits) are extremely negative. We will be spending the next 36 hours there.

These spirits are extremely physical, and we have been witness to the havoc they appear to possess on the human psych. The investigation is not even limited to one property. In fact, the investigation is focused to an entire road with a horrific history. Within the last year, five of seven of the families on this road have abandoned their homes and fled.

If you are religious, I ask you keep us in your prayers. I am bringing two new investigators-in-training along this time, and I would like them to have as much protection as possible.

Thank you,
Michael (Founder / Team Leader)

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features