Login

Videos

Joining Forces !

More
03 Oct 2011 14:48 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Joining Forces !
In this time when "Consolidation" is a buzz-word that nobody really wishes to ever hear, its really great to know that it can also be a positive thing.

Its great to see that teams can work together and consolidate efforts to form a bigger and stronger entity. It shows that the spirit of the adventurer can win out over the need to be competative. I applaud both your efforts and look forward to working with you as a stronger and combined unit.

Kudos my friends!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2011 03:40 #2 by nonakre
Replied by nonakre on topic Re: Joining Forces !
Congratulations and best of luck and continued success for your combined teams! Are you going to change your team name or use one or the other ??Just wondering. You are so blessed to be in the beautiful state of Arkansas! As a solo investigator (prior to forming Bluebonnet Paranormal Research in Texas) I investigated a couple of locations on my own in Heber Springs, Hope and Stuttgart as I have family that all go way back there (my dad was the only one to defect to Texas). Beautiful state, beautiful people God bless ya'll!

Nona

More
03 Oct 2011 03:01 #3 by Chris1GCPI
Joining Forces ! was created by Chris1GCPI
It's official! The St. Francis Paranormal Research Society based in nearby Jonesboro, AR and my team Greene County Paranormal Investigations have joined forces.

This is a first for both teams and while the hierarchy and chain of command has already been worked out, we still have a lot of work to do. One of the most important tasks at hand is narrowing down team membership. It was a tough to decision to make, but between the founder of SFPRS, Billy Vanderbilt and I we felt it is necessary.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Features