Login

Videos

EMF Meters As A Ghost Detector.

More
03 Oct 2011 00:40 #1 by Wes_Forsythe
An EMF meter is a ghost detector in the same way that a metal detector is a treasure finder. The metail detector will tell you that SOMETHING is there...finding out exactly what is there may take a log of digging .

I could torture the analogy further if needed :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2011 20:44 #2 by LeslieAValentin
EMF Meters, digital thermometers, voice recorders are all tools that assist an investigator of possible paranormal presences. However, there is no such thing as an actual "ghost detector'. There are theories in using the different devices mentioned as ways of detecting spirits/presences, but remember you must look at all the evidence and remember that even then, it is not always an easy thing to say that a place is "haunted".

More
02 Oct 2011 20:35 #3 by crystalcross
Well in the literal sense there is such a thing as a "Ghost Detector". Or at least that's what a company claims to call its EMF meter. Although its nothing more than an average EMF sensor and not a real ghost detector.

The best "Ghost Detector" I have found is to incorporate a good sensitive into your investigation. You probably can't use that for empirical evidence sake, but at least it can lead you to the areas where you can concentrate your physical evidence gathering.

It can also give you some idea of whom/what you're dealing with. Consider them a CI (Confidential Informant) who's working your case with you to give you insight.

More
02 Oct 2011 20:25 #4 by nonakre
I wish there were such a thing as a "ghost detector", course it would take some of the investigative fun from the whole endeavor. We in my group feel that EMF meters are simply a tool that measures changes such as increases and decreases in electromagnetic fields in a chosen area. It is surmised or "theorized" that these changes CAN be an indicator of a manifestation or attempts at a manifestation by an entity or faulty or surging wiring...the rest of your investigative evidence added with your EMF findings can/will determine which...hope this helps...just our groups opinion...

More
02 Oct 2011 20:17 #5 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Are They Being Used Incorrectly As A ' Ghost Detector' Or, Correctly For Enviromental Science Explanation For Haunting Experiences.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds

Features