Login

Videos

Ghosts & Haunts Site Success

More
14 Oct 2011 00:27 #1 by shanwvr88
Thank you for giving us all a place to come together! Joining was one of the best things i've done. So much information here and so many that understand and are open to listen and give advice, experiences, and ideas. Love it here and glad to be a part of this fast growing paranormal family!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2011 17:06 #2 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
G&H Best Site. So Informative,And The People Are Great.

More
11 Oct 2011 11:26 #3 by polarice7000
Wow I'm glad, as "born of the union of force" .. Well, when you want to tell us all "story with the group" .. I speak for all .. We hope to grow and reach more than 1 000 000 visitors ... When you want to contact me .. regards

-Gabriel

More
08 Oct 2011 03:14 #4 by DementedWarlok
ROCK ON!

More
02 Oct 2011 14:42 #5 by crystalcross
I'm so glad we have many new members, its wonderful to see that the site is slowly growing into what it was meant to be.

I've noticed that more and more groups and private individuals are opening up to the idea of sharing evidence and information on here. And that is so great! Even as the founder of the site, I'm right there with you. I am very much addicted!

I'm finding myself here more, and watching TV much much less. Which actually I think is a good thing. It brings the trend back to interaction. Something we've been missing for a long time. Less spoon-feeding of information and more participating.

More
02 Oct 2011 04:06 #6 by janglynbar
Like islandflower66, I joined up yesterday and haven't been able to stay off the site, yes it's addictive. Looking forward to meeting everyone and also joining in the various forum topics.

More
02 Oct 2011 03:23 #7 by islandflower66
Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to continue to meet exciting people here! Right now enjoying watching the videos...I actually feel like an investigator reviewing collected data...lol

More
02 Oct 2011 03:09 #8 by Ghost-Fairy
welcome to our gnh site ms. islandflower. this site is less than a year old & we already have so many people from all over the world sharing us their stories and experiences. have fun & enjoy!~ xoxo

More
02 Oct 2011 02:45 #9 by islandflower66
Yaayyy! I'm glad I joined...I found something just as addicting as Twitter & FB...lol Everyone seems real friendly and helpful here and sincere which is what drew me in and I love the fact that I can actually analyze actual photos and EVP's and give input (This is what really drew me here). Also I love the fact that you can find real paranormal investigators in your area which makes this a great one stop place to go for everything to do with paranormal experiences. I'm sure it is a big help for those who don't know where to turn when they are having a bad experience. I can't imagine going thru something u don't understand or want to believe or think ur going crazy! I def plan on being on here awhile and hopefully I can help someone else. We are not alone and people should be able to find a safe place to talk about something as personal as a paranormal experience and not be dismissed as a kook.:P

More
01 Oct 2011 16:03 #10 by admin
PERSONAL THANK YOU

I just wanted to extend a personal thank you to all of our wonderful members.   From those who started with us way back in the beginning (Jan 30th, 2011) to those brand new members.   I wanted to extend a thank you also to all of our international members who come from all around the world to discuss their experiences with the paranormal and related events.

I just wanted to take a moment to share some of the things that you have accomplished in the few short months that we've existed.   Our Twitter site now has well over 14,000 regular and active followers.    We have roughly 6000 forum posts, almost 1500 unique topics, the most popular topic has had 75000 views.   Since we've added the front page visitor counter on Aug 14th, it has received 170,000 visitors.   Of that 125,000 were last month alone.   The trend is rapidly increasing and in this week alone there were 44,000 visits.  

We continue to be the fasted growing Paranormal site and are working hard to keep your interests.  We're working on new projects constantly and continue to hope that we can unite the paranormal research community as well as create a great avenue for the general public to become part of the experience rather than simply watch it on TV.

I look forward to what the next few months will bring and hope we can all work together to constantly seek ways to improve, innovate and unite.   And again, I just want to make sure to say thank you to all for bringing us to where we stand now, and where we will be. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: DementedWarlok, Amanda_O

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features