Login

Videos

Paranormal Investigation Module

More
11 Oct 2011 02:24 #1 by polarice7000
Okay I sign up, only that we get everyone in touch .. To talk about it .. No one would say yo .. I am available for whatever.
Greetings ..

-Gabriel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2011 09:21 #2 by Melbelban
I would love any help I can get, I am not a part of any group. I am more of a solo enterprise, just looking for answers. So any help would be great.

More
08 Oct 2011 21:18 #3 by crystalcross
IN NEED OF HELP on Case Manager Software

I've come to a bit of an impasse on the Case Manager software. One of the key features of the case manager involves dealing with Audio files. Well to make this useful it has to be done in flash, and must make use of something known as a WaveForm class which is only present in Flash10.

My currently developer suite (CS3) does not work with Flash10, but rather only Flash9. So unless I go to spend a considerable amount of money or convert the entire project to Flex (very time consuming) I'm going to need some assistance from someone who knows flash and has CS4 or newer.

If you are or know of someone who fits that description and would like to help out with this project. Please contact me ASAP. Assistance would be very much appreciated.

More
29 Sep 2011 05:15 #4 by Chris1GCPI
That sounds wonderful CC. I've been using the outdated clumsy Ghost Tech P.I. program or MS Access.

More
29 Sep 2011 02:17 #5 by crystalcross
We've started a project to develop a web based application for G&H site for Paranormal Case management. Currently its still in the early stages and mainly just looking for ideas and input. Anyone interested in joining the project please go to "Profile" and click on "My Projects". From there you can join the case manager project.

What we're looking for is a few more investigators who are members of agencies, who have a real need for managing their cases. Also we're in need of 1-3 more PHP programmers with extensive php experience and web design. There's no real money involved, but I think we can create a great product that everyone can use.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features