Login

Videos

Footsteps and Shadows

More
14 Oct 2011 00:16 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Footsteps and Shadows
I'm curious where in NC you are as i'm from there and just moved up north just over a year ago. I truly think you should get a team to come in as well. Does your grandson seem frightened by this "monster" that he sees? I ask because I have a 4 year old daughter who came to me saying she saw a monster man in her room with a blue face and I found out that a man had hung himself in the woods right behind my apartment. If you do get a team to go in please keep us updated on how it goes and if and what they find. Best of luck and remember there are lots of us here for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2011 02:40 #2 by flapflap
Replied by flapflap on topic Re: Footsteps and Shadows

bergenparanormal wrote: Yeah, I would have to go with Ocean County Paranormal Research on this one. If it is frequent enough, and shows some sort of similar characteristics each time, you could have something. From what you are saying, it seems harmless. However, its small size does intrigue me. What state are you in?

I'm in North Carolina. I'm definately considering getting a digital recorder,and setting it up in his room or the hallway to see if I can catch something. We've been living here for 19 years,and we haven't had this activity until recently. I've heard noises before,but never paid much attention,but I think I'll start being more attentive.

More
12 Oct 2011 19:55 #3 by bergenparanormal
Yeah, I would have to go with Ocean County Paranormal Research on this one. If it is frequent enough, and shows some sort of similar characteristics each time, you could have something. From what you are saying, it seems harmless. However, its small size does intrigue me. What state are you in?

More
12 Oct 2011 19:33 #4 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
If You Do Not Have Any Way To Document This Activity Then It Might Be Time
To Look Into A Local Paranormal Investigations Team.

More
12 Oct 2011 18:59 #5 by flapflap
Now my grandson is saying there is a monster in his room,and he sees him in the hall,,the same hall where I saw the shadow figure. Beginning to believe there is really something paranormal going on here!!:unsure:

More
29 Sep 2011 01:44 - 29 Sep 2011 01:46 #6 by flapflap

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Is it dog shaped? I have seen pet spirits in my house quite a lot, especially when we first moved, up to maybe last year. If it is an animal, don't worry, they mean no harm.

The shadow close to the floor appeared to be dog shaped,that's why I thought it was my Chihuahua,but the one in the hall appeared to be like a small child.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2011 01:46 by flapflap.

More
29 Sep 2011 01:43 #7 by flapflap

undertaker1 wrote: What color is this shadow? Is it grey or black when you see it? The first thing you need to do is verify it is a shadow and not a reflection from something in the home. If it is a shadow then set up a digital recorder or even a cam and see what you may get. If this is something in the home you may capture it or even hear why it is there.

The color was closer to black I would say. I have a 3 year old grandson,and his room is down the hall where I saw the shadow. I thought it was him walking up the hall,because it was his height.The shadow was on the right side wall ,and I could see it moving towards the living room,so I thought he was walking up against the left side casting his shadow on the right,but the shadow disappeared when it hit the part of the wall lit up by the kitchen light.I then checked his room,and he was sound to sleep. I don't have a digital recorder or a camcorder.

More
28 Sep 2011 23:31 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Is it dog shaped? I have seen pet spirits in my house quite a lot, especially when we first moved, up to maybe last year. If it is an animal, don't worry, they mean no harm.

More
28 Sep 2011 22:07 #9 by undertaker1
What color is this shadow? Is it grey or black when you see it? The first thing you need to do is verify it is a shadow and not a reflection from something in the home. If it is a shadow then set up a digital recorder or even a cam and see what you may get. If this is something in the home you may capture it or even hear why it is there.

More
28 Sep 2011 05:40 #10 by flapflap
I was all alone in my house this past weekend. I went to bed and turned off all the lights and the TV. I was lying in bed when all of a sudden,I heard footsteps in my living room area.I opened my bedroom door to find nothing,which I expected,since I was the only one home at the time. I've seen a short dark shadow figure in my hallway before,and my daughter has seen it twice,plus I've seen a small shadow near the floor going around a chair. I thought it was my small dog,until I remembered he was locked up in his kennel. I don't know if we have a spirit in our home or not,but it sure seems like something is going on,,any opinions??

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features