Login

Videos

Found this Video

More
13 Apr 2011 16:26 #1 by GhostFilmMaker
Replied by GhostFilmMaker on topic Re: Found this Video
Yeah but if you could time travel, then you could see Chaplin himself and offer him a new state of the art time traveling cell phone plan. Beat that Verizon lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:52 #2 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Found this Video

crystalcross wrote:

DementedWarlok wrote: yeah i looked at a few other vids on youtube about this video explained and they were talking about the shadow. one guy claims its some sort of old hearing device i have to find a pic of it.

Possible, but I think its manufactured. Lets just for the sake of speculation say he is a time traveler.
First off, if he did have a cell phone. He would obviously be talking on it. Using what carrier?
With that cell towers? Talking to whom? I tend to doubt an entire cell phone carrier was transported in time with him. And even if we were to stretch possibility and say time travel were possible in such a way that a person would still be alive if they did it, it would not be able to carry on a 2-way radio conversation via a cell phone carrier. :lol:

If time travel is possible, its more of a concept on a quantum level with sub-particles.

Now if I see ghost of Mr. Chaplin, that I may believe. B)

Well it would be a reason to get that phantom phone call. lol

More
28 Mar 2011 03:41 #3 by DementedWarlok
yeah people are so quick to jump to conclusions before doing the research. I am saying it was a hearing aide but if that is what it is then why does the lady look like she is talking to it.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:40 #4 by biglouie34
Replied by biglouie34 on topic Re: Found this Video
I would also wonder how the cell phone would work without any form of towers back in 1928. That would be my first argument against the cell phone theory.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:39 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Found this Video

DementedWarlok wrote: yeah i looked at a few other vids on youtube about this video explained and they were talking about the shadow. one guy claims its some sort of old hearing device i have to find a pic of it.

Possible, but I think its manufactured. Lets just for the sake of speculation say he is a time traveler.
First off, if he did have a cell phone. He would obviously be talking on it. Using what carrier?
With that cell towers? Talking to whom? I tend to doubt an entire cell phone carrier was transported in time with him. And even if we were to stretch possibility and say time travel were possible in such a way that a person would still be alive if they did it, it would not be able to carry on a 2-way radio conversation via a cell phone carrier. :lol:

If time travel is possible, its more of a concept on a quantum level with sub-particles.

Now if I see ghost of Mr. Chaplin, that I may believe. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DementedWarlok

More
28 Mar 2011 03:32 #6 by DementedWarlok
here is a photo of the hearing aide.
Attachments:

More
28 Mar 2011 03:29 #7 by DementedWarlok
yeah i looked at a few other vids on youtube about this video explained and they were talking about the shadow. one guy claims its some sort of old hearing device i have to find a pic of it.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:27 #8 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Found this Video
Wow, I would be interested in seeing the old original. Only thing I noticed, look at the video, and compare how crisp the shadow is of the person with the cell phone compared to the shadow of the other folks. Could be coincidence.

Very interesting though, especially since even the first walkie-talkie (Handy Talkie) was not invented until 1951 by Motorola.

I am a bit suspicious about the shadow though. And the fact that if that was really evidence of time-travel, that video would be off the internet faster than you can say "download".

More
28 Mar 2011 03:13 #9 by DementedWarlok
so this guy believes he found a person in a Carlie Chaplin video that is carrying a cell phone. this footage is from 1928 and part of the special features in the DVD collection. if this is not a altered video this will most likley make my head explode. It is hard to see the brand of phone but it really looks like it is real. I want to hear what all of you think of this video. Could time travel be real? i know how some ghosts can make objects appear out of nowhere, could this have been the case? the spirit came here and snatched a cell phone and took it back in time? or it this just some internet BS? I want to look for this DVD collection and find out for myself.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Features