Login

Videos

Paranormal 101 - Starting

More
03 Nov 2011 03:19 #1 by Paranormal Researcher
Thank you for the information. Am looking forward to further posts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2011 07:15 #2 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic Paranormal 101 - Starting
Just the information I have been looking for, As you say, I was a little overwhelmed and discouraged when checking out the equipment, but I am patient and plan to start one piece at a time.

More
28 Mar 2011 22:38 #3 by crystalcross
Well, hopefully we can create some more future investigators out of all this. That would be great.

More
28 Mar 2011 14:12 #4 by Edrut_ScssrHnds
Thank you. This is exactly what I need. These articles and a site where I can see other peoples thoughts on te paranormal.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:16 #5 by crystalcross
Sorry it took me a while, I wanted to make sure to brush on several topics. Happy reading!

And I look forward to the next article in the feature.

More
28 Mar 2011 03:12 #6 by admin
Where to Start:

Making the transition from an observer or general paranormal enthusiast to an investigator may sound difficult, but in all honesty the first and biggest step to overcome is simply to gather the determination to do it.   The rest is simply a matter of aquiring the tools to proceed and deciding how far you wish to go with it.    Also you must determine the type of approach you wish to take with it.   Whether you wish to take a more spiritual or a more scentific approach.  These are all questions you should ask yourself along the way, but by no means are you ever tied to your initial answer.  You may start investigating and find that your focus brings you in an entirely different direction.  Just simply be aware, and try to know which way you want to head so that you can make the best descision for you.
Read more...

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds

Features