An Unexpected Find - Original

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2011 02:12 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: An Unexpected Find - Original
Thanks CC for the kind words.

I honestly didn't mind that our photo got lost in the thread. The other photo was posted/sparked by my comment about wanting to see something of "truth". I accomplished my goal of beginning the conversation with the my comments. All of you joined in and made a successful thread out of it. It went from a good photo to an apparent fake within a couple of hours. What did we get in the end? Honesty folks.

Thanks for all you do CC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 01:57 #2 by crystalcross
Steve,

I've moved your original message to a new topic. I didn't want it to get lost in the conversation about the other picture. Its a great image in itself and should not get overshadowed. Sorry about the topic change. You probably also want to create an album of your images if you have not already done so.

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Mar 2011 23:04 - 27 Mar 2011 23:06 #3 by Steve
An Unexpected Find - Original was created by Steve

Hey All,
My wife and I headed to Oaklawn Cemetery again; she got an online coupon for a pizza, just up the road, so we figured we might as well pay another visit to our unseen friends. We may just have to pack a picnic lunch the next time we go to Oaklawn. LOL!

Anyway, as we were enroute to get some pizza, I looked down the street on my right and what did I see?
Historic Tampa Theatre. If you’ve never heard about this place before, just google it and you’ll find that there has been much paranormal activity there. The lady at the ticket booth said that there are about 4-5 paranormal groups that call per week that want to investigate the theatre. I got the impression that all the requests to investigate the theatre has gotten a little monotonous at this point.

We did, however, get to see a photo. The nice lady at the ticket booth showed us a photo, taken in the theatre in a room there. An overview photo was taken in the room and at the back of the room there is a head/face. There was no doubt about it. That folks is the kind of proof I like to see. As a photographer, I’m not big into orbs [the majority of orb photos are probably nothing] and I’m not big into images that don’t move me; it’s gotta be spiritual or have an actual spirit in the photo.

That photo was the real deal. I may look into how much paranormal investigative proof has been found on Tampa Theatre. In my humble opinion, the photo my wife and I saw is more proof than an entire night of EVP’s and EMF’s. That one photo was more proof than what I’m seeing from the most popular paranormal groups on TV.

After seeing this photo I was again reminded that we’ve all been taught to sort of “follow the leader” and do paranormal work the way the most popular investigators are doing it today. I do not believe that the most popular of investigators will be on TV in the next few years because it appears to be more about drama and ratings than facts. I even listened to one of these people the other night; who stated that they will sometimes provoke a spirit to get a response and another from the same group that night spoke to a spirit and told it to “quick wasting my time” because there was no answer to her failed attempts to get a response.

The paranormal field appears to be wide open to those who really have a heart to get the truth out there. I do think that what it is missing are innovators who will “do it differently” and operate outside of the box. Since we all have had to sit in front of the TV week after week and get little to nothing from some of the most popular shows, I’ll chalk it up as learning. If I don’t, I’ll think about how that’s an hour of my life that I can’t get back. Could there be another way than what is currently being done?

I’ve attached a photo of historic Tampa Theatre. It’s a very cool place.

Here also is a link: . At the bottom of the page, you will see a photo of a trail. According to the author, there was no one on the trail except the photographer; but look in the bottom right hand corner. That folks, is the kind of photo I’m talkin’ about.
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Mar 2011 23:06 by Steve.

Time to create page: 1.764 seconds

Features